Logikality- I miss something?

unhappy_mage said:
So you're on his toes, and spanking him? How does that work, anatomically-wise-speaking?

Wait, never mind :eek: I don't want to know.
it's like a moose reach-through, i'd imagine.

and dear god, marty, how'd you get that much power so fast? i mean, you've been up there for a while, but did you get a large number of computers you had to "stress test" all of a sudden or something? last i knew, you were "down there" with BrianTaylor at around 5kppd. what happened?
 
rogue_jedi said:
last i knew, you were "down there" with BrianTaylor at around 5kppd. what happened?

I think somebody yanked his chain again!!!! :D


Thanks xENo!!!
 
Lots of great folders in this group, 10-11k a day? LMAO its gonna take a few weeks for me to produce a single days worth of folding. Keep it up :)

 
unhappy_mage said:
So you're on his toes, and spanking him? How does that work, anatomically-wise-speaking?

Wait, never mind :eek: I don't want to know.

Skill, all skill.

Yea, "break-in" time... I guess they work huh?
 
damnit Logikality, you just bumped me back into 101st :eek:
it took like 2 weeks to get from 101 to page 1!!! :mad:

 
Bodega said:
damnit Logikality, you just bumped me back into 101st :eek:
it took like 2 weeks to get from 101 to page 1!!! :mad:


At the rate he is going in 2 weeks he will be in the top 50 :eek:
 
Back
Top