LG 48CX

Hi guys. Sorry to hijack the thread. I just bought a super ultra-wide 49" Samsung (C49RG90S) and I am having a hard time adjusting to it after being on 2x 24" for 10 years. I think I need some tools to work better with WIndows 10's.. ehh. windows.. I am so used to use the built-in maximising windows, but on such a monitor is is not really useful. Anyways...

My real question (and if anyone has any suggestings for the first problem I am happily taking them) is regarding the title of this thread. Right now there are some great deals on LG OLED CX's. Its only 55" or 65" so no 48" unfortunately. But does anyone has experience using the 55" (size wise - is it too big? I am sitting about 75-85cm away from the back table edge)?

How are people combating the viewing distance with that god aweful stand it comes with? So I am on a height adjustable table and I really appriciate the posture change and this creates a problem, because as said I am thinking of buying one of the 55"s and to combat the viewing distance I would wall mount it. But then I cant use my height adjustablility - which I am okay to sacrifice but dont want to if I don't have to. So what to to. Are there any 3. party stands that can be mounted to the table that make the display sit at the table edge far away from the viewer? or any height adjustable wallmounts?

Thank you for anyone answering any of my questions (or can point me in directions that can).

Having a hell of a time using my work setup, its only outputting 4k@30hz. Hate the input lag. I think if LG really wants to advertise this as a "monitor" they should have included 1 DP input. I've already confirmed the laptop and docking station can do 4k60hz. It just has to go through DP. I was too late in canceling my club 3d DP to hdmi adapter, which I hope fixes this issue. Other wise, no 4k60hz for me on my work setup. :(

Really underwhelmed with the LG 48CX. Maybe its because I already have a b8 and a c9, so I've gotten used to owning an OLED.

I'm hoping the C1 or whatever the successor is to the 48CX has the goods we've all been waiting for.

Negative, I'm on a 48CX, I assumed everyone here is the same since the thread is about the 48CX... But yea, playing on a big ass monitor is a no go for me, also I'm just used to gaming on a 1080p when it comes to online FPS. I have a 280hz monitor for fps games. Everything else I'll be using the 48CX. Now to just get my hands on a 6800xt or a 3080...

LG definitely calls it a TV, and it's definitely in the TV section of their webpage. This sounds like the dock has the deficiency not the TV.

But there's an easy way around this (and what I'm doing while working). RDP into your work laptop from whatever you normally have the TV connected to, issues all resolved.

Reactions: elvn
like this
After hearing that the VRR issue is actually fixed and finally having confirmation and details about the VRR raised black levels, I saw that the LG 48 CX was back in stock at best buy and decided to place my order.

With the bb warranty (burn in insurance for 5 yrs) and 8.75% tax here it came out to $1936. That is the most I've ever spent on a display outside of a living room TV. The only thing in that range would be my 27" apple cinema display back in the day was $1200+ (a little more adjusting for inflation) back before 2560x screen pricing came down later.

Not to get too political but my area in NYState could be headed for another covid shutdown due to high incidence so I don't know if I'll be able to do store pickup when it comes in. I'll have to see how it goes. A lot of people in my area ignore masks and gathering guidelines so the cases have spiked a lot.

I'm not really intersted in the dp adapter without VRR so I'm planning on just running it at 60fpsHz RGB with VRR on my 1080ti(s) for now. I'll probably play some souls and souls-like games since most of those are 60hz capped (other than sekiro which can be unlocked but I don't own that one yet). I'll see if I can get 60fps solid at 4k at least, and souls games and souls-like (nioh) probably look great on an OLED because they tend to be dark and horrific.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the 3090 I want in the 1st quarter of 2021 for hdmi 2.1. "2.1 in 21"... :p
Sucks I have to wait but it'll be closer to tax return and I usually get some back so it would work out ok in the end I guess as long as I can get one.

Last edited:
After hearing that the VRR issue is actually fixed and finally having confirmation and details about the VRR raised black levels, I saw that the LG 48 CX was back in stock at best buy and decided to place my order.

With the bb warranty (burn in insurance for 5 yrs) and 8.75% tax here it came out to $1936. That is the most I've ever spent on a display outside of a living room TV. The only thing in that range would be I my 27" apple cinema display back in the day was $1200+ (a little more adjusting for inflation) back before 2560x screen pricing came down later.

Not to get too political but my area in NYState could be headed for another covid shutdown due to high incidence so I don't know if I'll be able to do store pickup when it comes in. I'll have to see how it goes. A lot of people in my area ignore masks and gathering guidelines so the cases have spiked a lot.

I'm not really intersted in the dp adapter without VRR so I'm planning on just running it at 60fpsHz RGB with VRR on my 1080ti(s) for now. I'll probably play some souls and souls-like games since most of those are 60hz capped (other than sekiro which can be unlocked but I don't own that one yet). I'll see if I can get 60fps solid at 4k at least, and souls games and souls-like (nioh) probably look great on an OLED because they tend to be dark and horrific.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the 3090 I want in the 1st quarter of 2021 for hdmi 2.1. "2.1 in 21"... :p
Sucks I have to wait but it'll be closer to tax return and I usually get some back so it would work out ok in the end I guess as long as I can get one.
Congrats man. I think I’m with you, I’m going to forgo the adapter and just live with 60Hz VRR until I can snag a 3080Ti (or maybe a 6900XT).

LG definitely calls it a TV, and it's definitely in the TV section of their webpage. This sounds like the dock has the deficiency not the TV.

But there's an easy way around this (and what I'm doing while working). RDP into your work laptop from whatever you normally have the TV connected to, issues all resolved.

Having a hell of a time using my work setup, its only outputting 4k@30hz. Hate the input lag. I think if LG really wants to advertise this as a "monitor" they should have included 1 DP input. I've already confirmed the laptop and docking station can do 4k60hz. It just has to go through DP. I was too late in canceling my club 3d DP to hdmi adapter, which I hope fixes this issue. Other wise, no 4k60hz for me on my work setup. :(

Really underwhelmed with the LG 48CX. Maybe its because I already have a b8 and a c9, so I've gotten used to owning an OLED.

I'm hoping the C1 or whatever the successor is to the 48CX has the goods we've all been waiting for.

Negative, I'm on a 48CX, I assumed everyone here is the same since the thread is about the 48CX... But yea, playing on a big ass monitor is a no go for me, also I'm just used to gaming on a 1080p when it comes to online FPS. I have a 280hz monitor for fps games. Everything else I'll be using the 48CX. Now to just get my hands on a 6800xt or a 3080...

Couldn't you just "bypass" the dock display output wise and keep the dock for other peripherals? Most modern laptops have a usb-c adapter which could be adapted to hdmi 4k 60hz with something like this:
USB-C to HDMI Adapter,iVANKY 4K@60Hz USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter

I mean, hot plugging one cable wouldn't be that terrible and usb-c are easy to connect. Similarly I always try to port video signals directly to screens avoiding passing them through a sound receiver.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I think you already knew but no VRR at all with a 1080 ti on this display, even at lower refresh rates. But you can still do 120hz 4:2:0 which looks fine in the majority of games. Depending on the game I did that or 60hz with RTSS scanline sync (lagless v-sync).

I would not have paid for a slightly overpriced Ampere card (it was from an approved shop but they still have some room to scalp) if I could do VRR with my 1080 ti even at just 60hz. But yeah I wanted to have fun in the coming months (winter AND lockdown here).

Last edited:
like this

Your issue is the crappy shit your laptop maker put into their setup. But a DP to HDMI 2.0 adapter should fix the issue. Just for fun I tried what happens if I plug the Club3D DP to HDMI 2.1 adapter into my USB-C to DP 1.4 adapter. On my Macbook Pro it worked basically the same as just using a USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter with 4K 60 Hz being the max res. Which is a bummer because I really would like to get 120 Hz in that situation as well.

While a DP port on the CX would have been welcome, don't expect to ever see one. It's a TV after all. It's not worth the cost for LG to put one in when for most people the HDMI 2.1 ports will do the job, especially as HDMI 2.1 sources become more common.

I'm not even sure where they can go with these things next year. 4K 240 Hz is unlikely to happen if they keep the 40 Gbps bandwidth limit. I don't know how DSC would play with that. I suppose they can make them a bit brighter and fix the issue with VRR black levels but I fully expect the C11 to be unremarkable just as the CX is compared to the C9 series.

I think you already knew but no VRR at all with a 1080 ti on this display, even at lower refresh rates. But you can still do 120hz 4:2:0 which looks fine in the majority of games. Depending on the game I did that or 60hz with RTSS scanline sync (lagless v-sync).

I would not have paid for a slightly overpriced Ampere card (it was from an approved shop but they still have some room to scalp) if I could do VRR with my 1080 ti even at just 60hz. But yeah I wanted to have fun in the coming months (winter AND lockdown here).
Yeah mainly I just don't want to pay for the dp adapter since it can't do VRR either, so whatever I'm stuck with will have to do. 60hz is fine for the moment until I get a hdmi 2.1 gpu. I'll also hook up my ps3(not 4)to try it out. Hopefully q1 2021 for an actual hdmi 2.1 feed.

HDMI 2.0 should do 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 just fine.
Hmmm..when I select 422 or 444 in NVCP, I get No Signal on the TV. You think it's a bad cable?

Also, I shutdown my laptop and TV last night and went to sleep. Today, I turn them back on and the TV input icon reverts from PC icon to HDMI icon. Is there anyway to make it remember the setting (because without PC mode icon, the mouse cursor has a noticeable lag)?

Hmmm..when I select 422 or 444 in NVCP, I get No Signal on the TV. You think it's a bad cable?

Also, I shutdown my laptop and TV last night and went to sleep. Today, I turn them back on and the TV input icon reverts from PC icon to HDMI icon. Is there anyway to make it remember the setting (because without PC mode icon, the mouse cursor has a noticeable lag)?
Make sure HDMI Ultra Deep Color is enabled and Home dashboard icon for the input is set to PC. It could still be a crappy cable.

For me it does remember the icon state. They go missing only when the HDMI cable gets unplugged so this might be some quirk of whatever you are using. My 2080 Ti or Macbook Pro don't have this issue.

Reactions: MrTX
like this
I went out and got new cables today and it seems I am getting Gsync. Still have the audio lag.

My shark has not come in but when I use either of my HDMI adapters, I do not seem to be able to get the audio to send over from the PC to my receiver. I remember reading here that people got Audio to send through there was just a lot of flickering (I can attest that this is true).

Oddly this Club 3d adapter does not seem to be sending any of the audio even though windows says it is.

Any ideas?

Couldn't you just "bypass" the dock display output wise and keep the dock for other peripherals? Most modern laptops have a usb-c adapter which could be adapted to hdmi 4k 60hz with something like this:
USB-C to HDMI Adapter,iVANKY 4K@60Hz USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter

I mean, hot plugging one cable wouldn't be that terrible and usb-c are easy to connect. Similarly I always try to port video signals directly to screens avoiding passing them through a sound receiver.
I experimented with plugging the hdmi from laptop directly into the 48CX, and still 30hz at 4k. Its a work laptop so i need to get permission to use intel graphics control panel which is in the microsoft store. no longer on Intel's site.
Your issue is the crappy shit your laptop maker put into their setup. But a DP to HDMI 2.0 adapter should fix the issue. Just for fun I tried what happens if I plug the Club3D DP to HDMI 2.1 adapter into my USB-C to DP 1.4 adapter. On my Macbook Pro it worked basically the same as just using a USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter with 4K 60 Hz being the max res. Which is a bummer because I really would like to get 120 Hz in that situation as well.

While a DP port on the CX would have been welcome, don't expect to ever see one. It's a TV after all. It's not worth the cost for LG to put one in when for most people the HDMI 2.1 ports will do the job, especially as HDMI 2.1 sources become more common.

I'm not even sure where they can go with these things next year. 4K 240 Hz is unlikely to happen if they keep the 40 Gbps bandwidth limit. I don't know how DSC would play with that. I suppose they can make them a bit brighter and fix the issue with VRR black levels but I fully expect the C11 to be unremarkable just as the CX is compared to the C9 series.
DP, especially the new 2.0 ones have a bandwidth of something like 80gbs. If LG wont do it for their tvs, hopefully one the other brands steps up and offers a 4k 240hz display add oled to make it the top dog monitor/tv.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone have luck getting atmos sound using a displayport to hdmi adapter to an atmos receiver / Soundbar?

My shark has not come in yet to fix my audio lag. Was hoping this club 3d adapter would do the trick but it seems to just cause a lot of screen flickering with 0 sound. Have tried multiple cables but it does not seem to work.

Anyone have luck getting atmos sound using a displayport to hdmi adapter to an atmos receiver / Soundbar?

My shark has not come in yet to fix my audio lag. Was hoping this club 3d adapter would do the trick but it seems to just cause a lot of screen flickering with 0 sound. Have tried multiple cables but it does not seem to work.
A passive DisplayPort to HDMI 1.4 cable can handle that.

I'm doing 7.1 24bit 192khz PCM with a passive DP->HDMI cable, so I can't imagine Atmos wouldn't work too. Some DP->HDMI cables don't carry audio through so check the Amazon reviews before ordering.

Hi guys. Sorry to hijack the thread. I just bought a super ultra-wide 49" Samsung (C49RG90S) and I am having a hard time adjusting to it after being on 2x 24" for 10 years. I think I need some tools to work better with WIndows 10's.. ehh. windows.. I am so used to use the built-in maximising windows, but on such a monitor is is not really useful. Anyways...

My real question (and if anyone has any suggestings for the first problem I am happily taking them) is regarding the title of this thread. Right now there are some great deals on LG OLED CX's. Its only 55" or 65" so no 48" unfortunately. But does anyone has experience using the 55" (size wise - is it too big? I am sitting about 75-85cm away from the back table edge)?

How are people combating the viewing distance with that god aweful stand it comes with? So I am on a height adjustable table and I really appriciate the posture change and this creates a problem, because as said I am thinking of buying one of the 55"s and to combat the viewing distance I would wall mount it. But then I cant use my height adjustablility - which I am okay to sacrifice but dont want to if I don't have to. So what to to. Are there any 3. party stands that can be mounted to the table that make the display sit at the table edge far away from the viewer? or any height adjustable wallmounts?

Thank you for anyone answering any of my questions (or can point me in directions that can).
At that viewing distance, 55" is definitely too big. The stand is rubbish, I use a floorstand, wallmount is even better. If you want a sitting/standing desk then you might want to buy one of those motorized TV stands that can move it up and down like your table. From what I have seen they are expensive though and I don't know if they go low enough to allow for sitting position.

For the CRG9, give DisplayFusion and MS Powertoys Fancyzones a go. I feel they are essential tools for that format.

How far above the desk surface would the 48 CX TV be on its default stand? I'd like to eventually buy one of those floor stands with a foot on the floor that have something like a wall mount Vesa bracket on top but I'm curious how far above the desk it would sit for now until I buy one.

Last edited:
At that viewing distance, 55" is definitely too big. The stand is rubbish, I use a floorstand, wallmount is even better. If you want a sitting/standing desk then you might want to buy one of those motorized TV stands that can move it up and down like your table. From what I have seen they are expensive though and I don't know if they go low enough to allow for sitting position.

For the CRG9, give DisplayFusion and MS Powertoys Fancyzones a go. I feel they are essential tools for that format.

Thank you so much for taking your time to give your view on this. Ya. I have been measuring it out on the wall and while the width is okay - it would actually be less than the 49" super ultra-wide I have now because the OLED would be futher away. The height I am affraid will be too much. My Problem is that the 48" is more expensive than the 55". Normally they are the same price, but now the 55" is on sale for about 12,5% less. So an option could be to run a custom resolution by cutting the top. Making a semi ultrawide. As said the 55" is cheaper. But I will lose resolution. It would probably run in 3440x2160, about 10% of the height cut off making it more align with the 48". Which would be an unconventionel height but technically it is 16:10. The same as my 10 year old dual 24" dell setup (1920x1200) which I am used to. And 3440x2160 is 7.4MP which is about the same amount of pixels as my current 5120x1440 49" Samsung to drive. So eaiser than the UHD of 8.3MP. The pixels however would be relatively pretty big (low PPI).

Are there any tools/guides for how far away I should be (viewing distance) roughly pr inch?

Ya those motorised stands arent gonna happen. I cant justify the price. I would have to wallmount it instead and live with the fact I dont have a standing desk anymore.

How far above the desk surface would the 48 CX TV be on its default stand? I'd like to.eventually buy one of those floor stands with a foot on the floor that have something like a wall mount Vesa bracket on top but I'm curious how far above the desk.it would sit for.now until I buy one.
The spec sheet says its 61.8cm/24.3" without the stand and 65cm/25.6" with the stand.

like this
So, having owned the LG 48CX for a few months (and loving it), I finally managed to get hold of an MSI Gaming Trio X 3090 to pair with it.

It's amazing - seriously amazing. This is everything you could want from a combination of high-end kit. Sure it will set you back over £3,000 but it's worth it, for the performance and fidelity.

I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game in years, but thought I would subscribe to Ubisoft Plus for a month to try a few games out. Both Odyssey and Valhalla look incredible, running at 60Hz and pumped up to Ultra settings with V-Sync on. The LG "game response" mode turns on automatically, and everything looks just incredible. I've also tried RDR2 (max settings, 4K) and again, superb performance. It will literally make you feel like the PC Master Race guy with the wind blowing through his hair.

I worry there will be newer games within 2 years where I'll need to start to push the settings down again, but I'm hoping not so much if the consoles are going for 4K too.

I still don't like HDR, but I haven't experimented with the settings enough to make it look good. Out of the box, it looks awful.

So, having owned the LG 48CX for a few months (and loving it), I finally managed to get hold of an MSI Gaming Trio X 3090 to pair with it.

It's amazing - seriously amazing. This is everything you could want from a combination of high-end kit. Sure it will set you back over £3,000 but it's worth it, for the performance and fidelity.

I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game in years, but thought I would subscribe to Ubisoft Plus for a month to try a few games out. Both Odyssey and Valhalla look incredible, running at 60Hz and pumped up to Ultra settings with V-Sync on. The LG "game response" mode turns on automatically, and everything looks just incredible. I've also tried RDR2 (max settings, 4K) and again, superb performance. It will literally make you feel like the PC Master Race guy with the wind blowing through his hair.

I worry there will be newer games within 2 years where I'll need to start to push the settings down again, but I'm hoping not so much if the consoles are going for 4K too.

I still don't like HDR, but I haven't experimented with the settings enough to make it look good. Out of the box, it looks awful.
Ubisoft HDR is really bad. Play Jedi Fallen Order and become an HDR believer.

Seriously no black Friday deal on the 48" CX? Breaks all tradition with previous years models. I know it came out later than the 55"+ models, but come on even the 55" is $100 cheaper than the 48" currently. It doesn't look like this model will even be discounted at all until the inevitable 2021 model comes out.

Seriously no black Friday deal on the 48" CX? Breaks all tradition with previous years models. I know it came out later than the 55"+ models, but come on even the 55" is $100 cheaper than the 48" currently. It doesn't look like this model will even be discounted at all until the inevitable 2021 model comes out.
The 48 is a hot item. No reason to discount something if it's selling.

Costco has a deal on it.

Anyone know how to activate multiview? Im trying to have my console show up at the same time as my pc but cant find it in the home button where it has been in the two previous OLED line up...

Anyone know how to activate multiview? Im trying to have my console show up at the same time as my pc but cant find it in the home button where it has been in the two previous OLED line up...
I think it's been removed on the CX.

I think it's been removed on the CX.
Yeah definitely removed. But don't worry, it was a huge pile of crap even on the C9. It would show you two 16:9 inputs, of which one had to be the TV signal. Then those were shrunk down to the middle of the screen with some constantly shown UI elements.

It was pretty unusable. Which is a real shame because a proper PbP mode with splitting even just two inputs horizontally or vertically would be just awesome.

I just placed an order via Amazon for the LG CX48 to replace my Dell AW3420DW. Just curious how everyone's experience is going so far using this as a PC gaming monitor? I play AAA RPGs, Strategy Games, Immersive games etc... hoping this is a solid replacement for my UW. I was also VERY fortunate to grab a Asus Strix 3090 OC and this felt like the perfect pairing.

caffix Play any strategy game with the LG CX yet? And I just started Valhalla, so pumped to try when this beast arrives.

Last edited:
Yup I play a bit of everything on it including strategy games (Total War, Age of Empires, Sins of Solar Empire lately). In some of those, like Age of Empires, the increased resolution actually increases your field of view as well so it's a huge benefit over the non 4k monitors I've gamed with until now.

I just placed an order via Amazon for the LG CX48 to replace my Dell AW3420DW. Just curious how everyone's experience is going so far using this as a PC gaming monitor? I play AAA RPGs, Strategy Games, Immersive games etc... hoping this is a solid replacement for my UW. I was also VERY fortunate to grab a Asus Strix 3090 OC and this felt like the perfect pairing.

caffix Play any strategy game with the LG CX yet? And I just started Valhalla, so pumped to try when this beast arrives.
I've tried a few. Anno 1800 looks incredible, but isn't my kind of game. Total War: Three Kingdoms is excellent, but it does jutter a tiny bit on maximum ultra + VSYNC settings, which surprised me a bit. I suspect it has this problem on a lot of resolutions though.

I've also been trying RPGs like Divinity 2, and Pathfinder: Kingmaker - these look stunning at 4K.

Good luck with your combo, you are going to LOVE it! The LG CX makes anything you can throw at it look incredible.

For those wondering about AMD 6800XT (overclocked) vs 3090 performance check out this video.

It's a decently powered gpu but it's performace varies a lot by game. You'd have to compare stock~modestly overclocked on both to be fair apples to apples also. Nvidia's DLSS ai upscaling and RTX raytracing R&D is probably always going to be ahead of amd's along with solid partnerships with devs for AAA games (e.g. cyberpunk) too so that is something to consider. Bang for buck always worth considering though also.

Personally I prefer to dial my over the top graphics settings in(down) enough to get 100fps average (dialing the motion clarity and motion definition and effective VRR Hz UP) .. so the less I have to turn down the better. If possible I'd prefer to turn down nothing, or at least just turn down AA (or even off) unless using a DLSS supported game's DLSS AA, and turn down max animated shadows/in distance, etc. Also willing to try 3840x1660 uw rez to save some frame rate if that works fully features wise on the LG CX.

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt/

jedi-fallen-order-3840-2160.png

assassins-creed-odyssey-3840-2160.png

gears-5-3840-2160.png

metro-exodus-3840-2160.png

Last edited:
Yup I play a bit of everything on it including strategy games (Total War, Age of Empires, Sins of Solar Empire lately). In some of those, like Age of Empires, the increased resolution actually increases your field of view as well so it's a huge benefit over the non 4k monitors I've gamed with until now.
Ok, awesome.... was hoping for increased field of view in some strategy games.

I've tried a few. Anno 1800 looks incredible, but isn't my kind of game. Total War: Three Kingdoms is excellent, but it does jutter a tiny bit on maximum ultra + VSYNC settings, which surprised me a bit. I suspect it has this problem on a lot of resolutions though.

I've also been trying RPGs like Divinity 2, and Pathfinder: Kingmaker - these look stunning at 4K.

Good luck with your combo, you are going to LOVE it! The LG CX makes anything you can throw at it look incredible.

It seems all systems are taxed by recent total war games. They are CPU dependent and don’t like higher multi core CPUs. I think I’ve seen folks disable cores to get better performance.

And yes,very very pumped. Haven’t built in 8+ years so went crazy on this build. 5900X, Asus 3090, 32 GB of Memory and now the LG CX48.

I've been considering picking up the CX, but I'm not sure about going back to the days of HEUG TV monitor play. Right now I have a Samsung 27" 1440p 144hz etc.. and I have been considering a step up to 4K . However, it seems like it could be a trade off.

Right now there are no OLED "smaller" monitors of sufficient quality, it seems. Instead, you're depending upon FALD (and getting lots of local dimming areas can be very expensive last I checked), especially if you want 4K + 144hz which are just starting to show up. Now, I see these OLED TVs and they're finally HDMI 2.1 (though I wish they'd also support Display Port! ) but it seems they use...120hz over 144hz for some reason? Now maybe there's a reason here, maybe its some "TV" element or whatnot, but I thought 144hz was the "sweet spot" for refresh rate with high image quality? Finally, I'm concerned about burn-in given that OLEDs apparently have that problem and using it as a monitor seems the most likely way to result in burn-in. Is this still really an issue?

At the moment the "black friday" price for these tends to be about $1500...right? Or is there somewhere better?

Back