Let's see your mug...

Like others I don't have a lot of pics taken. Here's the last one from March at a friend's wedding. (only the 2nd time I've wore a tux)

theheretic.jpg

We have a G-Man folding for us!!! :D

I had instant thoughts of The Matrix when I saw the Outfit and the CTS-V behind him. :cool: I'm wondering how an Agent like him ties into the Stanford F@H Project. :p

My first thought was the exact opposite of a federal agent.. mafia! :eek:

Nah, thats on my side of family is mafia...... anywho.....

One minor correction. That's an STS-V :)

I stand corrected. It's the "-V" at the end that makes all the difference in the world, no matter what Caddy it is. I looked at a CTS-V a few years ago and drooled over it for a *long* time. It's a shame I wasn't in a position to fork over the $$$ it required at the time, otherwise i would have been driving that baby home!

Awesome machines...Is it yours, BTW?

Yeah , I've had it for two years now. Traded a CTS-V in on it. Here's both of them at the day I traded.

stsvandctsv.jpg

I had a guy pull up beside me at a light the other day and start arguing it was a CTS-V ;-)

So were we going to do a new version of this topic or not? :D

Ya, I'm thinking a new one would be good, what do y'all think?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Ya, I'm thinking a new one would be good, what do y'all think?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Can't hurt to redo threads like this once in a while. Keeps the thread fresh, free of broken images and people may look quite different from a year or two ago :)

Thanks for this. Now we can put a face to the name :)
^This. I tend to imagine all the top folders as middle aged guys with their own houses etc. but in reality there is a mix of people from all walks of life on this forum.

Like others I don't have a lot of pics taken. Here's the last one from March at a friend's wedding. (only the 2nd time I've wore a tux)

theheretic.jpg

is that a posterboard guy standing beside it ? Honestly thats what it looks like to me...

here ya go, I've been holding back too long.

It's me in Guam, in 2007....

IMG_0377.jpg

An updated picture from Christmas Day 2010 of myself and the Chief Financial Officer, errrr...I mean wife. :D
Robert&Angie1024.jpg

Newer pic of me in training getting ready to ship over

Last edited:
I hate taking photos, I hate most photos taken of me, but....since I haven't before, I'll share.
168767_1521648756470_1092096589_31110773_3449714_n.jpg

Me + sleeping baby Autumn (and I'm probably playing Fat Princess since that's my most played Ps3 title lately ;))

Me, myself and I

(post-op about a week ago, hair grew back real nicely, wife already wants me to get it cut!)

mymug-1.jpg

@Freaky - I want you to get your hairs cut too and get rid of that damn monkey suit or at least learn how to tie a better knot. oh yeah and a frak you, ooo, ooo, oooo!

@Speedyy - Handsome family you have there.

@SatTech - That silencer looks longer than the gun itself!

@vaulter & jfb - *salute*

@zero - Autumn will be kicking your ass in Fat Princess soon enough.

@Ax - You are one lucky man.

freaky....well you sure are freaky, get a haircut you dam hippie.....

SatTech, nice pistol ya got there

Speedyy....so thats the kid that was killing me.....let him know i want a rematch

Laughs....

no comments about Vaulter's or my haircut......

freaky....well you sure are freaky, get a haircut you dam hippie.....

SatTech, nice pistol ya got there

Speedyy....so thats the kid that was killing me.....let him know i want a rematch

For sure that it was the kid. I certainly was not killing you lol....well, maybe once or twice.

Where is your mug shot dude?

For sure that it was the kid. I certainly was not killing you lol....well, maybe once or twice.

Where is your mug shot dude?

ill break your screen ! i should probably dig one up, dont remember the last time i had my pic taken with my knowledge...

When it comes to hair I used to have a real bad white boy fro, let me look thru the thread see if i can find it before I joined the army

Back