Hello guys
today i bought Dell u2412m.
After some minutes of use my eyes become very tired.
I have dual monitor configuration, with my old Dell u2311h. If i move the page i m reading to the u2311h screen i can verify the reading its much more easy, and relaxing. After move it back to new dell u2312m, the pain back... its hard to read in this display.
I know the u2311h is (CFL) and u2412m is (LED), its normal to feel this?
Anytihng i can do?
Can you advice some good monitor for my "problem"? 1920x1200 ips with CFL
today i bought Dell u2412m.
After some minutes of use my eyes become very tired.
I have dual monitor configuration, with my old Dell u2311h. If i move the page i m reading to the u2311h screen i can verify the reading its much more easy, and relaxing. After move it back to new dell u2312m, the pain back... its hard to read in this display.
I know the u2311h is (CFL) and u2412m is (LED), its normal to feel this?
Anytihng i can do?
Can you advice some good monitor for my "problem"? 1920x1200 ips with CFL
Last edited: