spindoctor
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2005
- Messages
- 820
It would have been funny if Valve had made it so anyone who was a member of that boycotting group couldn't buy the game.
that would have been really funny
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It would have been funny if Valve had made it so anyone who was a member of that boycotting group couldn't buy the game.
Huh?
Gave up trying to make sense of that about half way through. I was simply implying that the boycott group would be smaller if they were called on their commitment. I don't believe that not a single one of those 41k+ people will buy L4D2. After all, these are the people who care enough about the original to want to protest about the sequel. I can imagine Valve throwing them a bone in the form of a map pack or two, and then everyone can be best mates again without feeling like they've compromised their principles.
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi had one six years ago.A random map generator would be a marvel of programming if it produced halfway playable maps.
I think most of those boycotters will end up buying it.
Indeed, I imagine L4D players are a fickle bunch. When the boycotters realise they are missing out then they will buy it
Miss out on what exactly? 5 new campaigns...so what? There's like a bajillion user made ones and of those there is already a good number of campaigns at least as fun as the original maps.
Valves pathetic attempt at re-releasing their idea with a few tweaks is going to fade into obscurity in comparison to the massive amount of user made content available. Someone will probably rip the new maps as user content for L4D anyway![]()
We already know your stance on L4D2. You really have a habit of repeating yourself.
that comic is dumb not funny.
Dumb? I thought it was nicely done.
I guess it depends if you come from the for or against crowd, mileage may vary