Kyle is reddit famous!

LOL well you don't do it exclusively though so there are exceptions. :)

forman-grill_thumb.jpg

Set your food on the exhaust of an RX 480. Cook a steak in minutes while you are gaming! :p

Reddit is full of idiots. 90% of the posts are ridiculous or factually incorrect, no one takes Reddit seriously except little kids who don't know better yet. All you're doing is driving traffic there.

Im wondering if they are giving HardOCP some extra traffic :)

Im wondering if they are giving HardOCP some extra traffic :)

they was, until Tainted said what he said at crapdit.. [The more people talk about it, the more ad revenue the site gets. Even now, this thread #1 on the subreddit and has a direct link to the forum. Look at the view counts on Kyle's AMD posts and you might be able to understand why he keeps making them.

If you really don't like HardOCP then it's a good idea to stop linking the content.] and then every link was changed to archive links.. xD.. so sorry Kyle, Tainted messed with your visits.

they was, until Tainted said what he said at crapdit.. [The more people talk about it, the more ad revenue the site gets. Even now, this thread #1 on the subreddit and has a direct link to the forum. Look at the view counts on Kyle's AMD posts and you might be able to understand why he keeps making them.

If you really don't like HardOCP then it's a good idea to stop linking the content.] and then every link was changed to archive links.. xD.. so sorry Kyle, Tainted messed with your visits.
Oh ish! damn you tainted :p

AMD fanatics are pretty hilarious. Even guys at Semiaccurate forums are salty. Though that's to be expected... that place is so pro AMD, down Intel and NVIDIA. Anything that's not outright praise is bad thing apparently.

For some reason I still have respect for Huddy. He does a much better job than the other Marketeers at AMD. At least he understands the tech.

My Gtx 480 is still going strong, helps to attach one of these to it
gtx480_thermalright_spitfire.jpg

I can't believe I actually had exact cooler and exact card and two in sli. Damn I was a big rig whore. Where did all that go!! Yep I got old!!! Damn it.

Wow they're scanning each and every thread to find anything to post and get their silly upvotes.

Hello Reddit, hope you find something good!

Have a great day.

HAHAHA they edited that reddit thread and added this comment to it THREE minutes after i posted it.

Wow, they're crazy desperate.

Edit4. Guys plix more upvotes ;< Funny.

http://i.imgur.com/ID54KRC.jpg

Damnit Kyle you traitorous bitch. It seems like every few years you switch sides in the GPU wars. Praising or trashing products based on their merits isn't what we want, it's blind fanboyism. Just pick a side already you heartless bastard!

Eventually somone's probably gonna contract a fatal case of hypernatremia around here ...

HAHAHA they edited that reddit thread and added this comment to it THREE minutes after i posted it.

Wow, they're crazy desperate.

And posts like these give them the attention they seek.

Not gonna lie, I suspect some of you secretly enjoy the attention /r/AMD is giving you.

I like quotes. Let's see where all those "quotes" of mine started. Ah, all those are "quotes" from some anonymous person on reddit.

Reddit Lies 1.png Reddit Lies 2.png Reddit Lies 3.png Reddit Lies 4.png

I have never made a comment about Polaris not clocking above 850.

I have never said Polaris would be delayed to October.

I have never said "Polaris is very hot," but I certainly commented on Polaris heat in my editorial. And yes, Polaris ran way too hot at its original intended clocks. So I can roll with that, but that is not a quote.

I did however say, "The entire AMD GPU stack is about to collapse at the expense of saving face." This is much different statement than, "Polaris stack is about to collapse." We don't truly know anything about the Polaris product "stack" yet. And what I did fully mean by that statement is that with the RX 480 probably being such a good performer at the $200 price point, it is going to erode AMD GPU sales on the cards directly above it in the stack (if the product stack is sorted by dollars). I said "saving face" as I firmly believe that Polaris was originally intentioned to replace the Fury/Fury X products, but since it did not meet those goals, AMD is saving face by marketing what they have to work with at a lesser price. The other monkey wrench is just how well 1080 and 1070 are doing. The AMD product stack is already under severe erosion from the top down because of NVIDIA new cards. Yes, I believe AMD's GPU product stack is in serious trouble. I think 480 is going to do well if AMD can get the quantities of GPUs it needs. (I wish I had information on that, but my sources do not have answers on that yet, but I am still looking.)

Someone needs a grammar lesson on what a quote actually is. :) I have not backed off any of MY words. And I am working on my next editorial. If I get enough solid information to write another one, I certainly will.

And posts like these give them the attention they seek.

Not gonna lie, I suspect some of you secretly enjoy the attention /r/AMD is giving you.
I'm surprised the mods allow that thread to exist, witch-hunting is strictly against Reddit's rules.
It would be one thing if they were just going after Kyle (you can't witch-hunt celebrities), but they are targetting individual H users.

I no longer feel "safe" posting here, for the time being. I actually feel like I'm going to be descriminated against by Redditors for posting on this forum. (That's happened in the past, by the way)

I'm surprised the mods allow that thread to exist, witch-hunting is strictly against Reddit's rules.
It would be one thing if they were just going after Kyle (you can't witch-hunt celebrities), but they are targetting individual H users.

I no longer feel "safe" posting here, for the time being. I actually feel like I'm going to be descriminated against by Redditors for posting on this forum. (That's happened in the past, by the way)

Report the post/thread/whatever reddit calls those things?

I dunno why you even bother posting on reddit (much less that particular subreddit), but alright.

Report the post/thread/whatever reddit calls those things?
I dunno why you even bother posting on reddit (much less that particular subreddit), but alright.
Maybe he gets high a lot lol

you Kyle since you seem to be so well versed with AMD's next gen GPU plans can you please point out what they were.

Already covered that at least twice today. Don't show up and think I need to spoon-feed you. You don't actually read what I write anyway....

This is getting ridiculous. I didn't like the editorial but even I'm starting to hope it pans out 100% true just to shove it up these people's collective ass. Trashing an entire site, it's staff and membership based solely off ONE editorial while totally ignoring a decade and a half of work.

I like Reddit for a lot of things, but most of the subreddits for hardware (with the exception of r/hardware) are pretty much shit. I could speculate as to why this is, but I'll leave it simply as the demographics of the site.

Back