Kyle is reddit famous!

WTF Kyle never stated Polaris couldn't reach 850 or delayed to Oct, that was the validation thing that was posted by a guy on another forum and was proven wrong within two days.......

dude, Kyle said it would be worse than a GTX 950, runs hotter than a 390x and cant get over 1300mhz. His hate knows no ends! :)

Link please........ unless you are being sarcastic lol.
Proof enough? :)
KyleBennett.png

sarcasm :p Even I found this guys reddit post to be rather comically stupid, and I happen to agree that Kyle has his biases :)

Well Kyle picks what is always best for the market segment it goes into, those particular moments you can't call that biased, since he does it on both sides.

I don't think he has ever said some of those things lol, interesting the hyperbole some people use when they don't like the words they hear.
I was being sarcastic razor :p I think Ranger picked that up, and its why he made the meme with that face :)

Well Kyle picks what is always best for the market segment it goes into, those particular moments you can't call that biased, since he does it on both sides.

I can and I will. 'If someone has a problem with it, its up to them.' :O

ROFL, I read this article yesterday, that specifically states that:

"Independent reports published by both HardOCP and WCCF Tech say that AMD has readied good supplies of the Polaris graphics cards scheduled to launch and to actually become available next week."

If you recall, AMD's uprising campaign is all about brigading, witch-hunting, and mob mentality.
Oh wait, I'm talking about /r/AMD.

Based on the comments there, and the comments here, you can really see the healthy discussion promoted by harrassment threads.

Last edited:
Based on the comments there, and the comments here, you can really see the healthy discussion promoted by harrassment threads like that one.

The Discord users on /r/AMD have also openly admitted to witch-hunting.
Rather disgusting and the mods obviously don't do anything to quell it - no surprise there.

Wow they're scanning each and every thread to find anything to post and get their silly upvotes.

Hello Reddit, hope you find something good!

Have a great day.

Reddit is full of idiots. 90% of the posts are ridiculous or factually incorrect, no one takes Reddit seriously except little kids who don't know better yet. All you're doing is driving traffic there.

I am still trying to figure out how reddit is a thing....I mean it is full of so much hate, disinformation, and just play BS it makes it laughable to me. People on there even admit to it, but you still have users starting to use admittedly false claims as real information. Just ridiculous. What is even funnier is people on 'reddit' calling out another site for their journalism.

Oh look, I made it too.

I don't know what's wrong with my statement.

Maybe people don't like others stating facts?

Dude's got a point though. :p

Reddit is full of idiots. 90% of the posts are ridiculous or factually incorrect, no one takes Reddit seriously except little kids who don't know better yet. All you're doing is driving traffic there.

SO MUCH OF THIS OMG

Seriously it's reddit, what the fuck did you expect? Stop giving them attention and maybe they'll care about us a little less.

I keep seeing "Kyle Bennett is HardOCP Chef Editor."

I would die laughing if Kyle changed his title to that.

Back