Loved the first 2 game but 3 was such a freaking dud I lost all intrest in the series.

I received an email from GMG offering the full series collection for under $57. Decided to pick it up. Good excuse to give 3 another shot and see if I like it more on a second attempt.

Forgive me, but I watched the trailer and read the steam page.... What kind of game is this? An action RPG? EDIT: Watched a stream, indeed it is.

Last edited:
Will I enjoy these and be able to follow the story without having played kingdom hearts 1 or 2? I guess those aren't included in the bundle?

Will I enjoy these and be able to follow the story without having played kingdom hearts 1 or 2? I guess those aren't included in the bundle?
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are just remasters of the first two games with some additional content. I'm surprised you don't have these on EGS yet since you seem to be such a staunch advocate for it.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are just remasters of the first two games with some additional content. I'm surprised you don't have these on EGS yet since you seem to be such a staunch advocate for it.
Thanks, and no, these games never pinged my radar until now :p.

These games are old.. Why are they so expensive lol...

Square Enix tax. They tend to price their games as if they're Nintendo. That said, I don't think the current on-sale prices are that terrible. Once the sale is over, however, that will be a different story entirely.

Square Enix tax. They tend to price their games as if they're Nintendo. That said, I don't think the current on-sale prices are that terrible. Once the sale is over, however, that will be a different story entirely.
these games are 20$ and 15$ on ps4.. I'm sorry but the price is still terrible even on there fake sale prices.

Back