Killing Floor Servers

SeaFoam

Supreme [H]ardness
I have 2 - they are hard/long, vac secured. I can rename them to whatever, PM me or reply here. Or Loco you can just talk to me in tinychat.

We are gonna talk about it on (tomorrow) saturday meeting. There just needs to be a few set rules that we gonna have to talk about about but that wont be too strict. mostly common sense stuff.

im gonna try to stay on tinychat for a bit until you come back.

I have 2 - they are hard/long, vac secured. I can rename them to whatever, PM me or reply here. Or Loco you can just talk to me in tinychat.

Are they hosted on a actual server thats located in a datacenter connected to a backbone?

Or are they hosted on a spare computer in a bedroom running off a normal cable line?

An official [H]|G Killing Floor server would be nice. Much easier to fill a 6 person Killing Floor server than it is to fill a BC2 one.

I would be interested in this, as I have bought the Killing Floor Bundle off the Steam sales.

I'm down to play this game with other [H]'ers.

This would be great as recently after the sale it's been a load of level 0 no hopers and they are all still leveling. It's only fun killing 200 people solo wave after wave for the first few waves, it takes waaay too long :D

Well, for sure when I get home tonight, I'm gonna fire this game up along with Portal 2, I have it installed, and I think all the DLC is installed, I wanna get my zombie killing on.

I also own Left 4 Dead 1 and 2.

If you downloaded and installed the game off steam youll start with all the DLC installed (even if you haven't bought the DLC it shows up in your character selection window with a lock or something I seem to remember).

Yes, that is probably the case, in any event, I can't wait to get home and get cracking on some zombie blasting.

You can add me on Steam if you like my ID is in the Steam ID thread on here, page 2.

I added you. Was weird. Tried adding directly as the username, then the profile ID, and neither could be found. But then I used the link on the page and it found the same ID I typed in straight away :D

My name is pretty obvious so youll who it is from.

I added you. Was weird. Tried adding directly as the username, then the profile ID, and neither could be found. But then I used the link on the page and it found the same ID I typed in straight away :D

My name is pretty obvious so youll who it is from.

I had fun playing with you last night.

not THAT kind of fun, but fun, nonetheless!

Killing Floor, L4D2, we'll have to do that again.

I have a short attention span sometimes, that's why you saw me playing so many games in one sitting.

Are they hosted on a actual server thats located in a datacenter connected to a backbone?

Or are they hosted on a spare computer in a bedroom running off a normal cable line?

It's not in a bedroom... It's a dual core linux box on a 5/50 line. Pings are normally around 50.

I haven't had it running but it'll only take a couple minutes to get it up.

Last edited:
Damnit you should. Has still been impossible since the sale to get a good group of able bodied individuals who aren't hopeless :D

Back