Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause you could feel good knowing you helped out a gamer who has to live on social security disability get one of the hottest games out instead of having to wait until Steam sells it for $10 on a Steam sale like I have to do now.

I want a copy of Just because I'm a budget gamer and with my recent upgrades I have a small window of being able to max out games on my 1920x1200 monitor and would love to see what Just Cause 2 looks like on a 5870 at this resolution.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I won an umbrella last night and I'm feeling lucky!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. It would help to distract me, and the 12 hour stretches of Borderlands I have been doing are making the issue worse.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCAuse blowing shit up makes me [H]ard for you.

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I have 249 games on steam and I want to make it an even 250, its bugging my OCD :)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I like to play around iNvidia games, and I get pretty Steamed when I don't get to.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I've gotta virtual third world country with bad accents to liberate, and, um, DESTROY!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I always thought that this game was too much for my current system and didn't buy it for that reason, so I need to prove I was right!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause on the way home from purchasing my copy I had to abandon my helicopter during flight. I managed to grab my chute and the game, as luck would have it my chute did not open. The game disintegrated upon impact, but I survived and am now recovering in the hospital. While in the hospital my house was struck by lightning, igniting an inferno, everything lost. Yesterday I discovered my insurance coverage payment for both my home and health was not made due to an incompetent financial assistant, coverage has lapsed putting me in a difficult financial position. I am left with my few belongs brought to me at the hospital including my laptop. I would thoroughly enjoy the stress relief blowing up everything on Panau.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want an excuse to upgrade to a multi-monitor EyeFinity system.

I want a copy of this game just beCause I am too damn sexy to pay for it.

Sexy is code for Broke, hell I am still using socket 939, surely that tells you that I am as broke as a joke.

I'd like to win a copy because I played the first Just Cause and everyone says the 2nd is better than the first and I'd like to give it a try. If it's as time consuming to get 100% completion as the first one, I'll be occupied for awhile :D

I want a copy of this game to have, and to hold, against my nipples, my sweaty, hairy nipples. I want to burn a copy and run it along my lips. I want to feel its megabytes all over me. I want to take that burned copy, and lead it into my bathroom, light a few candles, burn some incense and run a hot bubble bath.
Just Cause 2 will rest on a soft inflatable pillow while I play a CD of soft, smooth jazz. I'll offer Just Cause 2 a glass of red wine as I slip out of my robe and into the bubbles.
Into the DVD tray it will go, slowly at first, a soft yet distinctive whine of the DVD servo as the tray closes. Ill load up, getting more excited, hands shaking, sweat forming on my brow. I lick my lips as Autodetect open. "Oh yes, oh yes, English is what I need". All this preparation and courting has been forgotten, Im too excited, Im clicking with my mouse too fast, "C;\ drive, no, no, wait, F:\, oh yes". Its installing but I cant stop clicking, clicking, CLICKING....OH, ohhhhooohoohohoooooo.....I hit cancel install by accident, prematurely, Im spent, I pass out in my chair.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it is the only way I'll ever play it.

I want a copy because when I grow up I want to be a real life Batman. Infinetly rich and do nothing but use sweet gadgets to fight crime. Right now I'm working on building the massive wealth and in the mean time I wouldn't mind a little practice on the crime fighting side, after all with the grappling hook all that guy needs is a cape to be the real deal!

Rock on

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I am an empty shell of a man, cast adrift in a universe devoid of meaning, doomed to plod joylessly through a long succession of grey dismal days where the sun never shines, with nothing to look forward to but the sweet release of death, but perhaps if I had this game I would be distracted for a time from the ultimate pointlessness of everything and experience some moments of entertainment before returning to the dust where I belong.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I know I can totally kick ass at this game and I will pwnz it.

As a temporary employee of a major electronics manufacturer, I've enjoy plenty work and OT over the last 6 months. Sadly, our customers are cutting back on orders and therefore I've been cut from the schedule for about 2 weeks now. Just Cause 2 was to be my next purchase with the paycheck I never got.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause 2 types of people are in the world: those who are playing Just Cause 2, and those who just dream about it.

I am in the 2nd category.

:( ...

I want a copy of this game so that I don’t have to waste time hunting down a copy of the game. Sheldon need to be stopped. Some ask how urgent this danger is to America and the world. The danger is already significant, and it only grows worse with time. The agency cannot tolerate Sheldon’s support of the Baby while the pillaging of Panau continues. Since we all agree on this goal, the issue is how best can we achieve it? Give it to me .....

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I've been sitting at home with a broken left hand and I'm out of games to play

I want to win a copy of this game, because if I do I will have a good reason to convince my wife to let me upgrade the computer.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it has ninjas, and I want to see if it's possible for a non-pirate to kill a ninja.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause we have a newborn, and all she does is eat, sleep, and poop and I need something else to occupy my time.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm from Texas...and its too hot to do anything outside right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back