Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
NVIDIA has given us 20 Steam codes to give to you to redeem a free copy of the game Just Cause 2.

All you have to do is tell us why you want a copy of the game.

"Example: I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would look so friggin awesome on my NV Surround setup."

"Enter only once, and this is NOT a discussion thread. Your post should start with....."I want a copy of this game, Just beCause"......

The 20 most creative replies will be awarded with the code to download the game from Steam. Humor is encouraged.

If you won, you will have the Steam code in your PM box. I did not anticipate 475 entries, so we did a random drawing by post numbers. Here are the posts that were drawn.

Last edited:
I wanna win the game, JustCause2, because I've never won a goddam thing and I've bought an ass-load of nvidia products. That were all very nice...... Thank you:cool:

I want a copy Just Cause I want 2 see how well the game runs on my ATI card. Maybe I will need to upgrade to a new nVidia?

I need a copy of Just Cause 2
Because I need an example of PhysX... and bc im poor and i can't buy it =)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I dont have it and would like it for free.

This is what Bionic Commando should have been. Slapping punks around with a rockin bionic claw while playing with physics in a huge sandbox game.

Hellz Yeah.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to be addicted to it like many many other games!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause all the womens go crazy for wobbly cuda waves and physX makes things more explodey!!!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I have not exercised my newer 3-way SLI builds with any game yet. This game would be good motivation to do so.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I can show my fiance how crappy the water physics looks on my 5870 Eyefinity 6 compared to nvidias cuda technology. So give me a copy so I have a reason to upgrade to some 480 SLI SURROUND CUDA GOODNESS!!! :D

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause grapple-chuting never gets old!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to experience what all the fuss is about.

well apparantly climbing trees only in my tightie whities and pink cape traumatized the children and attracted the police. gimme! i need a healthier hero obsession :)

I want a free copy because:

I'm putting together a new uber-l337 quad-SLI system. I already have three free JC2 licenses through Newegg, but I bought my fourth card after 6/30. That was before I understood that with JC2's new ultra-uber-draconian DRM, you need a separate license to the game for each GPU in your system!

That's utter BS!

I need another free copy Just 'Cause otherwise draconian DRM and the greedy bastards behind it win!!!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I wonder what it'd look like on my Radeon 4850 X2...although I think a snowball in Hell has better odds then I do of winning one of these keys.

I want a copy just cause i hear lots of good things about this game including how awesome the graphics are and how great the action is and i own an nvidia 8800gts512 to run it on.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I can show everyone I know how much I'm missing out by running an AMD card.

I want it so I can play with it on my new GTX480 and 3D Vision monitor. Pretty, pretty game and I want.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want my sister and brother-in-law to be WOW'd by the GTX 260 system I built them a few months ago. (An upgrade from an ATI x1950 Pro!)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm unemployed and I won't have this much free time if I ever get my lazy ass a job.

I want a copy of this game just cause it'll totally look awesome on my projector!

I want a copy of this game Just beCause I have the first one, and it rocked! Nothing better than 'splosions!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause Gaming Aid needs your help.

There is a humanitarian disaster engulfing the South-east Asian island nation of Panau. Almost half of the country’s population – or 3.25 million people – are now in need of emergency gaming aid. This represents a 77% increase since the start of 2008

Over a million people have been forced to flee their homes and been reduced to living in small shanty towns under bridges with little to no internet access due to extreme violence across the country at the hands of the oppressive dictator Baby Panay and those who seek to seize power from him.

Gaming Aid agencies are able to provide only a fraction of the assistance needed by the millions of people in crisis inside Panau because of extreme violence and the increasing targeting of aid workers.

More than 30 Gaming aid workers were killed in 2008 while trying to distribute free games and hardware to those who had lost their beloved pc's and game collections in Panau.

All parties to the conflict have been accused of committing war crimes in Panau – and it is ordinary civilians who continue to bear the brunt of these atrocities.

The international community must urgently focus on policies that work to address the humanitarian crisis engulfing the country and show a commitment to enforcing existing international laws by holding accountable all those committing atrocities inside Panau.

But we need your help help to make sure Gaming aid is still there tomorrow and as long as we're needed. And thats why we're appealling to you. If you can give just 1 Steam code, then we can work side by side with people and help them get their gaming lives back.

Its amazing what you can do with that single Steam code. That 1 Steam code can sustain a Panau gamer not for one hour, not for one day, but for weeks.

There's work to be done. Help us be there for as long as we're needed. Please donate just one Steam code.

Thankyou.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause the most modern game I currently own is COD4 :(

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I like the idea of an open environment, and everything I hear about this game seems incredible.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm going on a horribly boring trip and I REALLY need something to occupy my time.

I want a copy of this game, just beCause I spent a lot of time trying to write this post...

I want a copy of this game Just beCause - my wife needs a good and valid reason to "let me" upgrade to windows 7 (on xp currently) and what BETTER reason then..

Honey! I won a game online and need windows 7 to play it!!

:)

Axe
(can I get my balls back now?) :D

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause that's less money I have to save for a triple monitor setup. :D

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would look so friggin awesome on my NV Surround setup."

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause the game looks awesome and I would like to play it on my PC instead of my roommates XBOX 360. PC > Xbox

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my girlfriend thinks Rico Rodriguez is [H]ot.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I have two 260 GTXs in SLI and the last game I played was Syberia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back