Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I always wanted to be able to jump onto a helicopter and beat up the pilot and take over and wreak havoc.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I can really use something fun after a long day in a building with no windows...

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm tired of playing a 1000 hrs of TF2 on Steam and I'm getting older and NVIDIA rocks my system even though my systems is old..like me...but still gaming....;)

Aww I'm terrible at being creative, but here I go.

Uhh...I want a copy of Just Cause 2 just cause that would be a just cause!

Fail, I know. Automatically disqualified, but I tried. :(

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to see how it will look on my new shiny 480 GTX :eek:

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I don't have any new PC games... you can only play League of Legends for so long you know.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I am spricy reatballs. What is not to love they are spricy balls of reat..

2djuqg1.jpg

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it's my birthday in two weeks, and I want to try it out on my new video card!

This game looks good. Been interested in it for a while, just too cheap to buy it :)

I want a copy of this game "just because" it's what Shelton Brothers would have wanted to play.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause, beCause, beCause, beCause, beCause.... of all of the wonderful things it does...

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm too lazy to pirate it..... and don't want to play it on a console. ;)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I don't feel really [H]ard unless I'm leveling a small island nation.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to make the Nvidia interns have to read more comments. Enjoy your summer kids.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I have fallen to my debt and a copy of this game would help me forget my troubles :)

I want this game to see how it runs on my three different GF8 and 9 and fermi NVidia cards to get an idea how far the hardware has really come, then I want to compare it to my ATI 4890.

"I want a copy of this game, Just beCause" Im Poor, I could hardly afford to build my New PC to get back into PC gaming, The only game I have is WoW, Im sick of playing Demo's all day,

Required 'I want a copy of this game, Just beCause".... k thats out of the way

nothing funny here... just give me one....

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause gliding around ingame would be fun

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my office is now a Pink and Green baby room, and all I have left is a little corner in my master bedroom. Oh....and you know what happens when you have a baby... No sex for 6 weeks. I need something to hold me over till then.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause every night as I drift away to sleep I look up and see the stars of ethereal subconscious. Up in the pitch sky, they blissfully burn away, unaware, inspiring deeper insight into the truth of my innermost desires. There, I sit down and think -- think about the color, the questionable clarity, the world in its entire, enormous, unreal splendor. I remember the bodily separation of dream and reality. It was almost as if I feel and understand the flow of something greater than I.

Yet, as I peek over the edge of a snow peaked mountain, just as I have done with every night gone past, I cannot help but feel a certain primal desire of exploration. The cityscape in the distance intrigues, but a certain haze serves as an obstruction to absolute clarity. Sometimes, it seems as though I am viewing the world through a dirty camera lens and that the water is a bit choppier than usual. Nevertheless, I want to jump, I want to escape from such confines. When I peer over the edge, I feel not fear, but rather excitement. Somehow, I know I'll be fine. There is something oddly comforting about this insane grappling hook device on my left arm and the fact that the bag slung over my back holds what is seemingly some sort of bizarre pocket dimension of where parachutes grow. It is now that I long for wind in my face, preferably hundreds of miles per hour worth blowing into me. I stand firm, feet planted at an impossible angle on a military jet as it soars over miles of open airspace. I fight for justice, I know that I will be the one to break the chains of oppression.

At night, I dream that I am Rico. In the morning, I wake up, hand trembling as I reach for the alarm. My pillow is damp and my eyes burn. When I pull at the faux wood blinds and know I will never be that, I know Rico is something, rather, someone, greater than I. Interestingly though, a hope remains, a copy of Just Cause 2. I myself may not be Rico physically, but I still hold the possibility that I may become the very embodiment of him should I receive a copy of this video game.

I will be the scorpio. They tell me I am the best.

Give me the freaking game just cause Paul the Octopus has predicted I will get it!

Don't make the octopus angry...

My Buddy says this is the only game that currently crashes his computer. I ask why, and he told me, "Well... Just cause!" I need to verify this phenomenon for myself :)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would be hella hard to be [H]ard without it!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause there was this one time while I was gaming that all at once everything became me and I became everything.

I want a copy of the game because it's one of the few interesting summer titles.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause everyone else is doing this.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm too dang broke to buy any games or hardware right now. :(

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my hand will stop choking the chicken, god won't kill as many kittens then. Think of the kittens....

I want a copy of this game Just beCause sandboxes are best when filled with rocket launchers, fighter jets, and ironic unironic voice acting.

Oh and my recently upgraded and overlocked i7 system can actually run current gen games now.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it will give me another excuse not to go outside and exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back