Join the Alliance -- the Socket 939 Alliance!

Yup still on the 939 and all is fine. But I would like to see a higher cpu than what I have now. 4800+ @ 2.9 water cooled .
would like to see over 3 without doing anything other than buying cpu. This system runs so sweet no need right now. sold my other fx system.

Yup still on the 939 and all is fine. But I would like to see a higher cpu than what I have now. 4800+ @ 2.9 water cooled .
would like to see over 3 without doing anything other than buying cpu. This system runs so sweet no need right now. sold my other fx system.

My Opty runs 3Ghz default vcore. If I had water.....who knows :)

My 939 4000+ interfaced with my brain and told me to join.

-Adds additional siggage to the sig.-

Im in! My media center (old pc) runs a FX-55. Got it when it was new and pwned every cpu on the market. :D

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ & AMD Athlon 64 FX60 need I say more? I want in.

(Working on my FX60 build, should be done in a week or two)

Can my 3 year old be in the club, she has a opty 180 @ 2.8 on a matx mobo inside a pink hello kitty case.

THAT is [H]ardness is supreme indeed! hahahah

I want in as well! :) S939 for another year!!!

yea, it was a s754 3200+ rig, untill I went c2d on my main rig, and I got to lazy to sell the 180, so it went to her computer. Dora games run great on the 2.8Ghz dual core and 7600GT lol

yea, it was a s754 3200+ rig, untill I went c2d on my main rig, and I got to lazy to sell the 180, so it went to her computer. Dora games run great on the 2.8Ghz dual core and 7600GT lol

C2D?! Traitor!! :p

If your 3 y/o daughter can use a computer, I'd be really impressed. :eek:

I want in!

I figure I'd qualify: I've got quite a few of these gems in my closet, as well as four presently active in rigs.

My signature rig: Opteron 170 (CCBBE 0610DPMW) @ 2.800GHz (1.39V VCore), in an Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe (BIOS 1303).

My "office" rig: A64 X2 3800+ (LDBFE 0626MPMW) @ 2.500 (I forgot what VCore), in a Biostar TForce 6100-939.

A new rig undergoing testing, destined for my parents' house: Opteron 165 (CCBBE 0616XPMW) @ 2.655GHz (1.35V VCore) in an Abit KN8 SLI (BIOS 19).

My dad's rig: A64 X2 4400+ (CCBWE 0605VPMW) @ 2.420 (1.45V VCore), in an Asus A8V-E SE.

S939 per sempre!

Hilarios clip! I can't wait to move into socket 939 town, where the ATM's never overheat.

Hi there! My system is 939 and I doubt I'll be leaving it for a long while! See my sig for my rig!

Just added my s939 assets to my signature, I'll get pics up soon :D

That FX55 and Micro-ATX motherboard I won made an awesome centerpiece for my set-top Media Center PC.

hopefully I can push another year from my rig also I want to sign up bee with it since the AGP days...

I would like to sign up for the Socket 939 Alliance as well. My sig below is my "beat-around" machine and my gaming rig is also a 939. I've been a fan of AMD since the Athlon XP processors and was really impressed with the 754. Now with 939, I've been able to do everything I need with it. Over (or under) clocking is easy with the 939, and with the NVIDIA chipsets (my personal fav) I've been able to tweek everything! I even sold my friend one of my previous 939 rigs; he was previously an Intel fan, until I showed him the power of AMD socket 939 style!

I pledge my undieing loyalty to the 939 Alliance as well as to AMD processors everywhere.

-Red Falcon

Darn right! Even socket A and 754 are still around! So of course 939 will be here!

lol i just bought a opteron 170. im in, lol. oh and i get 300 HTT with stock chipset voltage on my RS482, HAR HAR!!

S939 4-eV4r!!!1111one

Too bad the old socket ran out of steam at 3ghz OC on any CPU. Shame really.

I'm glad I picked up my 939 when I did, as it seems to be a gem. 4400 Toledo FTW.

Got room for another? I've got a spare A8N-E in case my current mobo dies so I should be good for a while.:cool:

I've been S939 in some form for the last 2 years... I might as well officially join the Alliance!

Look what I can do!

3.jpg

Look what I can do!

3.jpg

Can I be your friend? :p

BTW, I just pulled the trigger to upgrade to dual-core! My X2 4200+ has been ordered and my 3200+'s days are numbered. :cool:

Now I need to get that HSF from EWiz ...

Can I be your friend? :p

BTW, I just pulled the trigger to upgrade to dual-core! My X2 4200+ has been ordered and my 3200+'s days are numbered. :cool:

Now I need to get that HSF from EWiz ...

Is the 4200+ the sweet spot purchase for overclock scope? I'm considering an upgrade and am not sure which CPU to take.

BTW, perhaps someone could add my name to the S939 list...

Opty 165 goodness, best and cheapest cpu I ever bought.....even beats the old celeron 300a days.....

I'm in :)

Is the 4200+ the sweet spot purchase for overclock scope? I'm considering an upgrade and am not sure which CPU to take.

BTW, perhaps someone could add my name to the S939 list...

I don't think the X2 4200+ OCs as well as an Opteron, but I'm sure it does OK. I'll most likely run at the stock 2.2 GHz. That was an important factor why I paid a few extra bucks for the 4200+ rather than getting an X2 3800+.

Back