John McAfee

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
The antivirus pioneer reportedly killed himself on Wednesday just hours after it was announced he would be extradited to the United States.

The 75-year-old tech mogul is reported to have taken his own life in prison in Barcelona, according to local paper El Pais.

In his tweet two years ago, McAfee appeared to show off a tattoo reading "whackd" as he accused US officials of targeting him.

"Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: 'We're coming for you McAfee! We're going to kill yourself'," he wrote.

"I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd. Check my right arm."

He alleged he had dirt on “those in power” and threatened to finally expose “the truth” if he was jailed or died.
And he claimed he had set up a “deadman switch” to spill untold dirt on unnamed people if he were to die or disappear mysteriously.

RIP McAfee. He was a legend for infecting nearly every Windows 95 computer with McAfee Anti-Virus and later his far out lifestyle. Will be interesting to see if any "dirt" he allegedly had on people materializes.

Last edited:
RIP man! The guy was pure comedy will miss him! Lot of shit went on about him but he never failed to amaze with his ways of life lol.

Or he was uninstalled by someone else. :cool:
He had dirt on the wrong people. It really looks like he had a very comfortable life in the prison he was in and so they wanted him dead BEFORE he was transferred to the US gulag's. Doesn't matter where you are, when they come for ya, they will get you. :wtf:

Only thing guaranteed in life, death and taxes.......
nope, not taxes. A King's children do not pay them and neither does Bezos

BTW ... nice vid post hajalie24 :)

"he claimed he had set up a “deadman switch” to spill untold dirt on unnamed people if he were to die or disappear mysteriously."

“deadman switch” ... anyone hear the 'click' yet?

Last edited:
I bet this is just a cover up for his escape plan to get out and upload himself to the blockchain before the feds get to him.

He was looking at some serious time. When you openly flaunt that you don't file taxes, expect the long arms of Uncle Sam to reach out and tap you on the shoulder.
Idiot should have gone somewhere without extradition.
Sucks to be mentally ill.
https://thehill.com/policy/cybersec...urt-approves-extradition-of-john-mcafee-to-us

How's that threatening to spill the beans thing working out for ya know John. Shoulda spilled them when you had the chance, those magical beans ain't gonna lick themselves.

Between wanting to bone whales, possibly getting literally shit on under a hammock, working for NASA, and potentially murdering a neighbor among other misadventures, this man lived a roller coaster few could.

They still bundle this spyware virus scanner with everything came with my Dads Laptop.

Wouldn't be the first & wont be the last. Dark forces at work.

RIP Mcafee, no matter if you hated the software or not, it shaped a generation of computing and was a household name.

yea, real hero ... during the interview it looks like he keeps wiping coke from his nose (isn't that what he's drinking there?)

complex guy. According to this interview he died dickless

Last edited:
This is [H]. If we had his money and brain power, we would all be doing the same thing. Bet your ass.

well ya have to give him one thing, he was definitely too much a coward to have the courage to kill himself. I wonder who dun it?

well ya have to give him one thing, he was definitely too much a coward to have the courage to kill himself. I wonder who dun it?
you might have to ask, but many of us have a very good idea its the same bunch of people that had Epstein killed.....IN other words the people who run our planet. He said they would be coming for him, and they did. Also what is with not wanting to kill ones self make them a coward? to me its more the opposite. To label this guy diskless? He likely has had 100 times the booty calls than most here

Too much of a coward to commit the ultimate act of cowardice?

Dude was a complete kook and most likely a murderer, he saved American tax payers a bunch of money with just a length of rope and a can't-do attitude.

It is a bit odd that being accused of murder isn't enough to push him over the edge... but tax evasion ??? the whole thing is pretty strange..

yea, real hero ... during the interview it looks like he keeps wiping coke from his nose (isn't that what he's drinking there?)

complex guy. According to this interview he died dickless

Eh, I didn't know the man well enough to judge him.

you might have to ask, but many of us have a very good idea its the same bunch of people that had Epstein killed.....IN other words the people who run our planet. He said they would be coming for him, and they did. Also what is with not wanting to kill ones self make them a coward? to me its more the opposite. To label this guy diskless? He likely has had 100 times the booty calls than most here
He payed women to poo on his face

unknown.png

Back