It's Time for Case Mod World Series 2018

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
It's that time of the year again with AMD, CoolerMaster, and ViewSonic sponsoring the Case Mod World Series 2018. There are always great rigs build during this contest and I'm sure this year will see outstanding builds like past years. This year will feature 6 different categories and there's lots of prize money and hardware to be given away. So head over to the official site and get signed up to enter the contest. Check out the FAQ while you are at it if you have any questions.

The #CMWS18 Case Mod World Series officially begins now. Each year, modders from around the world showcase their creative ideas and craftsmanship with the most inspiring and jaw dropping creations to push the limits of PC design. Brought to you by a community of modders and creators, this year #CMWS18 will crown the best MOD creations and take it to a whole new level.

Guess I'm getting old. Besides the obvious extreme mods of total case conversions to a theme... I didn't think case modding was still a thing since so many cases and water kits are premade and "bolt on". :meh:

I'm doing a from scratch build right now but don't think it'll be worthy of entry. Besides it has to feature some cooler master component and while fans count they don't really stand out.

I think they forgot a zero on each of the awards. A lot of the super cool case mods probably cost as much or more than the current award numbers.

Back