Its High Noon! Red Dead Redemption released

I think you need the DLC.

The ambient survivalist challenges aren't too bad for filling in time, especially the hunter challenges. There are the gang hideout/stronghold missions to do as well.

Last edited:
Just beat the game, it had it's up and lows, but wow, what an ending, hot damn.

Without spoiling anything, after the real ending, is there anything storywise left to do besides Stranger missions? I'd really like to see what happened to the Mexican Revolution of the McFarlanes, anything to do there?

I've just finished it too, awesome game. The expansions are on offer at the mo, so will be starting the undead nightmare soon :)

I was up to the first 3 or 4 missions in blackwood and my thumbdrive with my game save died :( Luckily I do have a back up for it just no thumbdrive to put it on to reload it :(

Awesome game so far though. It will kinda suck going back to the Mexico missions and working my way back to where I was. But they were fun to do and I wont mind redoing them.

Edit. Gamefly dropped off the Undead mission disk the other day. Really need a thumbdrive so I can finish the main game before I treat my self to that one.

How long is UN? I'm debating playing something else before going back.

I havent played red dead since it came out.
The undead nightmare thing, get it on PSN or in store? any benefit to either?

I havent played red dead since it came out.
The undead nightmare thing, get it on PSN or in store? any benefit to either?

Its like a complete add on. Full story and everything. If I remember correctly it's pretty beefy too. Something like 6 hours or more.

I was up to the first 3 or 4 missions in blackwood and my thumbdrive with my game save died :( Luckily I do have a back up for it just no thumbdrive to put it on to reload it :(

Awesome game so far though. It will kinda suck going back to the Mexico missions and working my way back to where I was. But they were fun to do and I wont mind redoing them.

Edit. Gamefly dropped off the Undead mission disk the other day. Really need a thumbdrive so I can finish the main game before I treat my self to that one.

Picked up a new thumb drive on payday Ended up having to do almost all of Mexico again *sigh* breezed through that and only thing I've done up north is the last 2 treasure hunters and bought the house at the outpost again.

Nothing like a necro post from February. Who still plays this? I am looking for a posse that hasn't abandoned the game yet :cool:

Nothing like a necro post from February. Who still plays this? I am looking for a posse that hasn't abandoned the game yet :cool:

Last time I had a look online there were plenty of games (360), reminds me,I still need to play UN :D

I'm still praying they release this thing for PC! :)

Picked this up used at Gamestop backin Feb cause I was curious about it but I didn't feel like being a guinea pig for $60 last year. Was so impressed with the first 15 mins, I took it back and got a brand new one for $40 at Target and downloaded all the content from Xbox live for $20. I basically played it non stop from Feb to early April.

Fantastic game, one of the best ive played and honestly, is now in my top 10 games of all time which is HARD to do for my standards. I spent hours just playing poker and black jack at the saloons and hotels.

Multiplayer is a bit of a joke though, I don't see the point of running around like a bunch of idiots at Armadillo trying to find then shoot eachother.

Multiplayer is a bit of a joke though, I don't see the point of running around like a bunch of idiots at Armadillo trying to find then shoot eachother.

There are DM, TDM, CTF, racing and many other types of games. Sounds like you were just in the "lobby" which is free roam. Also co-op is great fun with a friend. Up to 8 people can play co-op I believe.

I really need to go back and finish RDR. I started moving in the middle of it and never went back to it. I believe I was near the end of the Mexico section...really great game.

I love this game. I'm still playing it on the PS3. Like others have said, if you're bored online get out of Free Roam and start trying some of the other game modes.

If you don't have Undead Nightmare DLC everyone should get it for both the SP and MP modes it adds. Well worth it.

Yeah, I picked up that along with all the other add ons for $20 online. Buying it for $30 alone on Disc is a farking rip off

I liked GTA4, but other Rockstar games I quickly got bored of. L.A. Noire and RDR I played about half each and lost interest and sold.

I liked GTA4, but other Rockstar games I quickly got bored of. L.A. Noire and RDR I played about half each and lost interest and sold.

Totally agree about LA Noire. It started promising but it´s repetition to max and the story is really quite poor. GTA series for me died with Vice City. Red dead Redemption I loved. Much due to the wonderful settings and great story and it was so well done. Undead nightmare was one of the better twists of a game world as well.

Me, too, but I don't think it's going to ever happen. :(

I really wonder if Rockstar is done with the PC outright.

That would make me very sad. I have several hundred hours in on GTA4....

Well I am glad to hear people still play! I will definitely load it up when I get back in a few days.

For those on PS3. Add me on PSN.

My hopes for a PC version have all but died...I do not see Rockstar even touching PC anymore :(

Back