• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is there a Corsair rep here?

CruisD64

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
2,506
I purchased an H60 a while back which has been sitting in my closet. Recently I decided that I would put it in my q9550 system when I realized it was missing a part. The little double sided threaded piece (there should be 4 of them) that screws to the backplate and the thumbscrews screw to it. I have 3 of them and there should be 4. I've emailed customer service to no avail and don't really know what I should do from this point. If I could get a replacement hardware bag, that would be best...
 
For those that just read the Antec review and saw the similar price and performance of the 920 to the H70, perhaps this is what pushes you over the fence towards the Corsair side. +1 Corsair!
 
YOU DA MAN REDBEARD! THANKS! :)

Corsair does have amazing customer service.

This is why I tend to choose their products when I have a choice of vendors.

I recently bought some ram, and decided to go with the more expensive Dominator GT's just because I knew how awesome these guys treat their customers, and if I had problems I'd be taken care of.

What's up with the beards though? Readbeard, Yellowbeard... Is having a beard a requirement in order to work at Corsair? :p
 
For those that just read the Antec review and saw the similar price and performance of the 920 to the H70, perhaps this is what pushes you over the fence towards the Corsair side. +1 Corsair!

Agreed. This is what has me waiting for an H80/H100 instead of replacing my H50 with a Kuhler 920 today.

Corsair addressed the linked issue as perfectly as can be expected. I have no idea what Antec would do in the same situation.
 
Back
Top