Iptorrent Invites

I've got 3 more to give, must be a contributing member here, and no H noobs, sorry. No leachers, must keep a 1:1 ratio at a minimum.

1 left.

Last edited:
I have 1 invite for TorrentDay and 1 for IPtorrent. First come, first serve and no new H members.

Edit: Both claimed.

Last edited:
I lost my IPT account because of inactivity. My server have been down the last three months due to moving. I know I am a new H member, but I hope there is someone out there who can help me with a invite. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have 5 invites for IP. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them out. The usual active members only, and no leaching seed, seed, seed.

I have 5 invites for IP. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them out. The usual active members only, and no leaching seed, seed, seed.
I would like a invite to iptorrents if you still got one thanks

Last edited:
I've got 5 of them as well.

Reading comprehension is key.

1.) Be at least a regular forum poster. No noobs or unknowns.
2.) Send PM to me.
3.) Include your email in the PM
4.) Agree to read and follow all IPT rules and to seed at least two weeks after every download (but preferably more) and maintain a good ratio

i have 3 iptorrents invites on hand and they regen quickly. PM if you need one, (and are a valuable member to the community). if you have an invite to trade thats cool too.

Anyone have an invite handy? Not a leacher but a donator to IPT. Just need back in since my old account got tossed for inactivity.

Last time I had an ip torrent invite. uploading took forever so it was pretty hard to earn back points to download for. most of my points would come from just longtime availability.
Has the points system improved?

Last time I had an ip torrent invite. uploading took forever so it was pretty hard to earn back points to download for. most of my points would come from just longtime availability.
Probably still the same as you remember. I never had much issue with it as the box I visit the site with is on 24/7, but I can see how that may be construed as slow. There are other options available to bump up your ratio, if you are so inclined.

To get bonus points you need to have the complete torrent which includes all txt/nfo documents, samples, and subtitles. Keep the torrent open in your torrent client and your bonus points will start to increase.

It means, when you download a torrent 100% (completely), share back and every hour you will earn bonus points, (up to a maximum of 15 torrents) you keep sharing back. Just download the torrent 100% and don't close your torrent client, keep sharing with others. Even if no one downloads from you, you will still get bonus points for them.

Once you accumulate loads of points you can use them on any of the options listed above. You get points even if there are no leechers on the torrent and you can seed as many torrents as you want. Yet another way to help out your ratio!

Keep Seeding! Plus Enjoy Being with us!

By the way, I have five invites available

Spend $10 and you are golden.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back