Iptorrent Invites

I would also love an invite,
have a 100/25 connection and I love to seed great content (music and obscure TV shows and movies mostly).

Had uploaded around 900+gb on Demonoid and unfortunately it looks like they wont be back in the near future :(
And I wouldnt waste it like those other guys :p

I'm also requesting an invite. I was a member of demonoid since 2007 and maintained a 6+ ratio until the end.

Yeah thanks doz for the warning. Heads up.

Hmm for the guy thats been on IPT for 6 days, already wants what.cd. If your a power user in what.cd, their is a power user forum where they give out invites. not sure if IPT has it. Good luck.

what cd is great and I am eating waffles right now.

I'd love an invite. I don't have an excellent connection, but I seed forever.

Thanks!

I'd appreciate an invite if anybody has one.

I operate a Youtube channel that serves as an online repository of classical music performances that are in in danger of being lost because they've been out of circulation for so long. Most of the content comes from what I can scavenge at local used media shops, but I did use Demonoid to track down some of the rarer stuff.

Now that I've got a home server, I should be able to seed more than ever.

This is my info from BakaBT. So if anyone feels this is ok would still appreciate an invite.

Uploaded 3451.83 GB - (19.03 KB/s)
Downloaded 3102.28 GB - (17.11 KB/s)
Bonus 6.00 GB
Donated 0.00 KB
Bonus Points 266 [Use]
Share ratio 1.113

Would like to trade for a Bit HDTV invite. I have an almost 4:1 ratio and been on for years. Can provide stats. Or for a similar site such as HDChina, HD Torrents, etc

Last edited:
The $20 up front is a great idea to anyone who hasn't experienced a private torrent tracker yet...it gives you certain safety features from having a "VIP" status...I have ZERO problem seeding back torrents but after reading the fine print 40 or 50 times on certain things like "Freeleech" and "Hit and Run" stuff you are pretty much fucked if you don't leave older/larger torrents open for several months to a year AND/OR donate to get 'upload' credit AND/OR leech/seed random shit to get bonus points to contribute to their retarded HnR system.

I have 2 invites to a private tracker. pm me email along with ratio on other sites for invite

I found this forum by searching for iptorrents, and yes, I actually read quite a bit of posts, just that the only ones I have had any interest in are things for sale unfortunately in the US, which doesn't really help me in the UK

I have 4 invites available. My prereqs are you've been a family member of the Horde for more than a month and prove you have a good ratio.

I have 2 more invites to a private torrent site with uploads < 15 seconds after pre. must be member of [h] for more than 5 years. pm me email

would like an invite if possible. the place i normally go to had a system problem and will be down for over a month. I had an over 2 ratio with over 2 terabytes uploaded before this happened so keeping a good ratio is not too hard for me.

i have two - first come first served - do include your email

aannndddd they're gone

Last edited:
Does anyone still have invites?

sig.jpg

Looking for an invite! Long time [H]'r -7years
First p-tracker was pirateshack and its been killed. Trying to find another private dealy-o

Looking for invites, long standing member of [H] as well as the torrent community.

Can someone hook me up with an invite? Im a long time demonoid member but that place has been shut down.

I'd love an invite, have a fast internet connection and need to use up some of my bandwidth. :p

I am really looking for a good book/comic/audio book site.. If you have one, invite pls?

Back