• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Iphone 4 or Droid X?

I can only imagine the heat apple would get if you had to install a 3rd party app for the phone to run right. It would likely be similar to the heat over the easily solvable antenna issue.
 
So I got my Droid this weekend. Coming from a iPhone 3G on 3.1.3. Below are my thoughts between the two phones.

App store is great, no problem finding apps to fill my needs. Was worried about this based on feedback.
Huge Fucking screen. Insane, awesome, zomg how did I live without. Foot print isn't much larger than the iphone, especially considering the screen size.
Speaker is good for a cell phone, max volume is better than my iPhone 3G.
It's Fast. Very snappy.
Customizeable, settings for everything. The settings you wanted to be able to change, now you can.
Overall just new phone awesomeness.

Yep yep! I came over to Droid X from 2yo 3G iPhone on 8/5, and I could not be happier. I LOVE MY Droid X!

As for people 's issues or complaints... I have not had a single one. NADA.

I chose it for the bigger screen size, and I Love it! fits perfectly fine in my pocket, im short..only 5'6". not massive hands, fits in my hands fine too.

FAST device.
Display looks great. sure iOS has a lil better pixel density...this isnt a graphics arts workstation! its a phone / pocket laptop... and imho.. the display LOOKS Awesome!

Not a single dropped call yet! NOT ONE. been out to Vegas with it too, same experience.

I had DAILY dropped calls with iphone/ att for 2Years +

add to that the gui customizability, the plug it in and drag what ever file I want to, ( screw iTunes h8 that )

abiltity to change out / carry extra batteries if needed!

Swype KB Rocks

its endless.

I LOVE THIS PHONE
 
...happier...LOVE...Love...perfectly fine...fine...FAST...great...Awesome...LOVE...
Ah...aren't honeymoon's great?

my vote for Droid 2, seems much better....
I've only played w/ the X for a couple hours, but I would agree. Having owned the D2 for over 2 weeks now, it's the first Android device on VZW I would be content with. If it weren't for the Samsung Fascinate releasing so soon, I'd of kept it. And in truth, I will miss the keyboard!
 
Back
Top