iphone 4 cases???

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Does any online place have any of the good Iphone cases yet? I have searched high and low and can't find any that have any in stock, the the feather or the microcase etc...

Nah, I'm in the same boat. I see plenty of the ones that'll give you "blue flash" on places like Amazon, but no real luck hunting for any of the better ones.

Not cases, but still protective... I just ordered some GelaSkins. They cover the front bezel, the sides, and the back, and they include a matching wallpaper for your iPhone. I've read some great reviews and they look damn hot. I've never used em before but I do like the fact that if you screw up the adhesion you can peel it right off and try again and again without fear of residue.

http://www.gelaskins.com/store/skins/phones/iPhone_4

Not cases, but still protective... I just ordered some GelaSkins. They cover the front bezel, the sides, and the back, and they include a matching wallpaper for your iPhone. I've read some great reviews and they look damn hot. I've never used em before but I do like the fact that if you screw up the adhesion you can peel it right off and try again and again without fear of residue.

http://www.gelaskins.com/store/skins/phones/iPhone_4

Let us know how it feels like. I'm worried that it might feel a little slick.

Gelaskins rock. They are all I ever use on my devices, never had issues with them being slick.

After hunting around for something that gives decent protection/grip but doesn't obscure the flash (or force me to use the sharpie fix) I ended up just going with a bumper. The bumper + invisible shield combo is good enough until someone comes up with a really good case with a better cam/flash implementation.
Apple's website sucks with ordering bumpers as they never seemed to want to ship mine, but my local Apple store got in 3-4 over the weekend. It's not the complete POS I feared it might be and I like that it's not a super tight fit as that tends to have issues with screen protectors.
I'm pretty happy with it.

I went with the maximum protection invisible shield. Was surprisingly not bad to install.

I took the above Rocketfish case back to BB last week because I was getting the blue/muddle flash pictures and it kept making the sides of my screen protector bubble up.
Definitely be careful with that one if you have an Invisible Shield.

Let us know how it feels like. I'm worried that it might feel a little slick.

I just got it today and I really dig it. I wasn't so sure about the design but once I put it on I felt it was just right. It feels great in my hand and the adhesive that sticks it on leaves to residue, so I could apply it perfectly. I definitely recommend their stuff. I'm going to have to pick some up for the rest of my stuff. My Xbox, my Macbook Pro, my girlfriends Macbook, and my mom's iPod Touch.

Last edited:
Back