iphone 4 cases???

Discussion in 'Apple Products' started by zod96, Jul 1, 2010.

1. zod96

zod96 Suspected BAD TRADER

Does any online place have any of the good Iphone cases yet? I have searched high and low and can't find any that have any in stock, the the feather or the microcase etc...

2. Domingo

Domingo Skip My Posts

Nah, I'm in the same boat. I see plenty of the ones that'll give you "blue flash" on places like Amazon, but no real luck hunting for any of the better ones.

3. morgrar

morgrar Limp Gawd

4. Jelokin1

Jelokin1 Limp Gawd

gumdrop cases, I got the moto

5. CKMorpheus

CKMorpheus [H]ard|Gawd

Not cases, but still protective... I just ordered some GelaSkins. They cover the front bezel, the sides, and the back, and they include a matching wallpaper for your iPhone. I've read some great reviews and they look damn hot. I've never used em before but I do like the fact that if you screw up the adhesion you can peel it right off and try again and again without fear of residue.

http://www.gelaskins.com/store/skins/phones/iPhone_4

6. KENNYB

KENNYB 2[H]4U

7. KENNYB

KENNYB 2[H]4U

Let us know how it feels like. I'm worried that it might feel a little slick.

8. BassTek

BassTek [H]ardness Supreme

Gelaskins rock. They are all I ever use on my devices, never had issues with them being slick.

9. zod96

zod96 Suspected BAD TRADER

10. Domingo

Domingo Skip My Posts

After hunting around for something that gives decent protection/grip but doesn't obscure the flash (or force me to use the sharpie fix) I ended up just going with a bumper. The bumper + invisible shield combo is good enough until someone comes up with a really good case with a better cam/flash implementation.
    Apple's website sucks with ordering bumpers as they never seemed to want to ship mine, but my local Apple store got in 3-4 over the weekend. It's not the complete POS I feared it might be and I like that it's not a super tight fit as that tends to have issues with screen protectors.
    I'm pretty happy with it.

11. obs

obs 2[H]4U

I went with the maximum protection invisible shield. Was surprisingly not bad to install.

12. zaxour

zaxour [H]ard|Gawd

13. Domingo

Domingo Skip My Posts

I took the above Rocketfish case back to BB last week because I was getting the blue/muddle flash pictures and it kept making the sides of my screen protector bubble up.
    Definitely be careful with that one if you have an Invisible Shield.

14. CKMorpheus

CKMorpheus [H]ard|Gawd

I just got it today and I really dig it. I wasn't so sure about the design but once I put it on I felt it was just right. It feels great in my hand and the adhesive that sticks it on leaves to residue, so I could apply it perfectly. I definitely recommend their stuff. I'm going to have to pick some up for the rest of my stuff. My Xbox, my Macbook Pro, my girlfriends Macbook, and my mom's iPod Touch.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  15. chronic9

chronic9 [H]ardness Supreme

anyone buy a leather pouch yet for their iphone 4?

16. Caswyn

Caswyn n00bie

I have had inCase cases on my iPhones since the the first gen, my wife has multiple inCase cases as well, we are more than happy with them, just make sure both case and the phone are clean when you put them on and there will be no scratching.

iPhone 4 cases by inCase coming at the end of July: http://goincase.com/blog/2010/07/13/coming-soon-cases-for-iphone-4/