Intel X25-M [H]ot!! X25-M Gen 2 - $214.99 for 80gb, $414.99 for 160gb @ Newegg!

Atleast they are heading in the right direction. Cant wait till they are under 1 dollar per gb.

Those bastards just got me for a Gen1 for $190 yesterday. Guess I'll have to order this one and reject the other one when I get it.

Thanks OP..

Finally snagged a 80gb...

How long until it sells out?

Last edited:
GOD DAMNIT! i just ordered one of these from newegg on friday, itll be here tomorrow. Anyway i can add this coupon? gah! i hate paying full price...lol

I talked to a Newegg rep through their chat function. Since I haven't recieved the Gen1drive yet they're allowing me to buy the Gen2 and are going to let me RMA the Gen1 without paying the restocking fee.

I love Newegg.

I had one in my cart and went to order something else and it was out of stock.

I ordered a 160. I'd been thinking about it for a while, and am not yet convinced I want to put out the money, but as said, I can just turn around and sell it and make my money back if I decide to wimp out.

I'll give [H] preference should I opt not to keep it...thanks for the heads up!

I need to find out how virtual machines do on SSDs, not sure if I'll put my 80GB G1 as my secondary in the Thinkpad or if I'll use it as my primary in the Acer.

I bit on the 160gb hopefully no blackfriday ad's make me regret it although i doubt they will.

I just bought the 160GB for a friend who lives in Canada. The price is absolutely unbeatable.

In for 1 - 80G - should have tried for 2 to do RAID0 on my Perc5i.

I'm sure there will be more even cheaper as we get closer to Xmas

Newegg status says "shipped" already too. Yippee!! I just ordered 4hrs ago - wow.

Back