Intel SASU8CI Setup???

Abula

[H]ard|Gawd
Well im finishing my server, and have already flashed both Intel SASUC8I to latest IT firmware, but upon connecting both i get the following screen when the system is booting,

lsiloadup.jpg

If i enter with Control C the LSI config, i get

lsiconfig.jpg

I already installed LSI drivers and seems to be working fine, at least no conficts on device manager of WHSv1

lsiwindows.jpg

Just wondering if i need to change something or do you see anything wrong that i should change? im about to load all hdds just need confirmation if i should do something or just ignore the inital messege from the LSI cards.

Thanks for your time,

I don't see anything amiss. It's saying config changed because it's a fresh flash, and no supported devices because you haven't got any (bootable) drives configured.

Curious if you can see any S.M.A.R.T. data from your hard drives using that controller. I see nothing with mine (using LSI bios etc.).

Curious if you can see any S.M.A.R.T. data from your hard drives using that controller. I see nothing with mine (using LSI bios etc.).
Nope, I cant see anything either, not even temperatures.

I don't see anything amiss. It's saying config changed because it's a fresh flash, and no supported devices because you haven't got any (bootable) drives configured.
Thanks for the reply, i added the hdds to the storage pool and started copying from my old server and everything is fine atm, getting transfers up to 100 mb/s (not always, but most of the time).

I do continue to see the same messege upon loading, and only the first SASUC8i displays the hdds on the initial load, not sure why the second doesnt, but on windows i all drives that are connected to the SASUC8i, maybe i need to add it to the boot on the LSI uitility?

One bad thing that did happen to me, for some reason when i ever i reboot, i get stucked in LSI display, when the HBA is recognizing the hard drives, the wierd thing is that happen always with a reboot, while with shutdown and power on never happens, not a big deal i'll adjust, but would be great if anyone knows a workaround.

Thanks again for the replies,

Back