Intel Employee program bundle announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
falsexfate said:
didnt say it for me. says ships in 1 bus day....placed my order! $234.58..now just gotta decide if i want to keep or sell it :-D
the tore the crap out of my cpu box so i guess i wont be selling. I knew i was gonna keep it though because i bought some ddr2 mem and a new vid card for the system. It may not be the best but its worth $240 especially since its way better than my current system amd athloon xp 2400+ with ecs board

falsexfate said:
didnt say it for me. says ships in 1 bus day....placed my order! $234.58..now just gotta decide if i want to keep or sell it :-D

I'll take it if you dont want it. PM me and I'll try to make it worth your while.

Yeah, I am still "Disqualified." I'm very annoyed at this. This was going to replace my purchase from last years event. The P4 550. I was going to use it as my server machine/graphics design machine. Grrr.

Hmm, I didn't even see this thread. I work for Best Buy and ordered my bundle a few days ago after I was verified. It shipped out today, so I should have it by sometime early next week.

How exciting for me, right? :D :eek:

Yeah they're still verifiying me too, but I'll clear since I qualify, and with 11k chips I'm guaranteed. But I don't know if I even want this bundle or not. Decisions, Decisions. LOL

Mach5

I was about to get it, but I decided to sell my Pentium 4 [email protected] and replace it with opteron. I don't mean to flame anyone. But wanted to share my experience with my first amd processor.

Slava said:
I was about to get it, but I decided to sell my Pentium 4 [email protected] and replace it with opteron. I don't mean to flame anyone. But wanted to share my experience with my first amd processor.

If you can still get it, I'll take it off your hands and leave you with some green... PM me if you're interested.

OUT FOR DELIVERY

w00t. Fucking fast!

shit. wonder what all i need to make it work that I don't have already. :confused:

How long does it take to verify employment? I got it done like 3 days ago and one of my co workers did it more than a week ago and still haven't been verified... do they send the code to you in an email or what?

i just checked mine and it was verified..people from work told me you get an email saying you were verified and you get the code from the retailedge site

falsexfate said:
i just checked mine and it was verified..people from work told me you get an email saying you were verified and you get the code from the retailedge site

The code will be in you profile at retailedge, and they also email the code to you once you get the verification email.

If somebody will make it worth my while i'll get this for anybody not able to get it, just PM me if interested.

I'm willing to buy one of these if anyone can send them to me. Name your price.

I'm still unverified! I should have just went to there movie viewing to submit my paystub :(

Any Canadian interested in my bundle? I was originally planning to build this system for my uncle as a Christmas present, but I'm assuming it's going to take another two weeks or so before I'll be able to get my hands on this bundle. This doesn't really give me enough time to get all the other required parts and have it all installed before Christmas :mad: Especially working for my BB I know they'll probably want me to work almost every single day during the holiday.

There reply:
Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Intel(R) Retail Edge Program Team.

We have received your registration form and will verify your employment through the Best Buy Corporate offices. No other methods for verification will be accepted.

The employment verification process will take 4-6 weeks. When we have verified your employment status with your employer, your status will be displayed on the site (verified or disqualified). This information is also available in the FAQ section of the site.

If we are able to verify your employment, your purchase code will be sent by e-mail and will be displayed on the site, as well.

To ensure we are able to verify your employment, please check your profile and verify that your employee ID number is correct and up-to-date. This number should be a 6 digit number.

Registration for the 2005 Purchase Program closed on November 30th, 2005. As we have already received your registration form, this date does not affect you. Eligible Program members who have received their Purchase Code will have until January 16th to purchase their bundle.

Regards,
The Intel(R) Retail Edge Program Team

Slava said:
Nope. Intel doesn't have any overclocking features.

Well, they do and they don't. Under the chipset and burn-in in the bios, you can boost the fsb up by 1,2,3,or 4%. Yeah, its sorta worthless and almost a joke, but since I'm running their board for the time being, I'll take whatever I can get. Hence my slightly higher clock speed & ram speed in sig.

WOOT!
got my code.
Dont know if I want it so of anyone else does pm me to discuss it.

thanks,

Mach5

sandness said:
Well, they do and they don't. Under the chipset and burn-in in the bios, you can boost the fsb up by 1,2,3,or 4%. Yeah, its sorta worthless and almost a joke, but since I'm running their board for the time being, I'll take whatever I can get. Hence my slightly higher clock speed & ram speed in sig.

Yup. He showed me how to do it. =D

I'm just waiting for the year end gift for the 10K members. I have like 15K so I'm waiting what's in store for me. ^_^

Don't get your hopes up on the 10k club gift. Last year, it was a rubber Intel braclet- similiar to the "Live Strong" braclets. :rolleyes:

Was that what that was? I got it in the mail and had no idea where it had come from. :p

I just got my bundle like wed last week. I figure I'll build something with it next month when I get a chance as it will be a complete rebuild(new mb, cpu, video card, ram and powersupply). While I'm at it I'm going to drop a new hd and dvd burner in as well as the board only has one ide port and all my hds are ide. Yea I'll have a new machine when it is done with. O yea I plan on running the board in the burn in mode too so o yea feel the burn of a 5% overclock or what ever the max is it will let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back