Intel CEO Brian Krzanich Out Over Relationship With Former Employee

HehHeh, "Internal Investigation".
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf-wGYv34NnQZ7zwtyVvqjT_M0AdpwDua2N8PANlrYqruYUJJr4Q.jpg

Yeah I have to agree with you his performance really sucked. The company only doubled it stock price under him...

View attachment 83415

Oh man, hard facts, OUCH. Man, you really got me. I have no clue how I'm gonna... Oh wait, the whole market did the same thing, and actually if you do the math from 5/20/13 (the first full week when he took over) to present Intel actually slightly under-performed compared to the NASDAQ as a whole.

Truly a great job, Brian. I mean who am I to question the guy who presided over such fan favorites as Haswell Refresh, Broadwell, Skylake, and Skylake Refresh, whoops I mean Kaby Lake.

I mean who else but our boy K-Zilch could let the cash cow get the weakest its been since Athlon raped the P4 while Ryzen is the second coming of Athlon.

Not to mention the way Intel was a complete failure to get into smartphones or the honest and humble way they handled Spectre and Meltdown.

At least they're knocking 10nm out of the park, right?

nas.png

Yeah I have to agree with you his performance really sucked. The company only doubled it stock price under him...

View attachment 83415
No, Intel has been riding on intertia alone for years now.. its just that its becoming more and more obvious... If they dont aggressively move to make better everything, disgracefully Intel might be the next GE. The ship is sinking, its just that investors hasn't jump ship just yet.. wait until the first quarter that shows less profit (no there won't be magical mayor losses, this things take time, but the direction Intel is going is bad bad bad). 10nm 2020? Absolutely completely unacceptable. Intel hasn't invested on themselves in any meaningful way it seems.. unless magic, and there is a closeted technology waiting to be out magically, but I don't think that has ever happened in the history of ever.

I have to just laugh at some people in this thread. To think some people are so dimwitted as to truly believe that Intel's consumer offerings/advancement is somehow indictive of a CEO's performance.

Heres a clue for those of you ignorant enough to think Intel has/is somehow failing. Consumer CPU's are a fraction of what Intel does. They are a market leader for a reason; try not to mistake your I'll feelings that Intel won't give you 8 or more votes in consumer CPU's and must be unable to innovate and is in trouble.

Not a single person knows what will happen in the next few years to come, not even I. But as the old saying goes, never wake a sleeping dragon.

I have to just laugh at some people in this thread. To think some people are so dimwitted as to truly believe that Intel's consumer offerings/advancement is somehow indictive of a CEO's performance.

Heres a clue for those of you ignorant enough to think Intel has/is somehow failing. Consumer CPU's are a fraction of what Intel does. They are a market leader for a reason; try not to mistake your I'll feelings that Intel won't give you 8 or more votes in consumer CPU's and must be unable to innovate and is in trouble.

Not a single person knows what will happen in the next few years to come, not even I. But as the old saying goes, never wake a sleeping dragon.
Just sell for now. Or i should say, wait for a rally if it hasn't been one already, and get out, that is when the big players will get out.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how plain some of the women look who these high level guys give up everything for.

You would be surprised about the opposite.

It is hard to spot an ugly among our clients. I guess that rich guys marry hot chicks... well, there are exceptions. But few and far between.

If only I had the facial hair Gene to have such a magestic beard, but alas I do not.

Just sell for now. Or i should say, wait for a rally if it hasn't been one already, and get out, that is when the big players will get out.

And I continue laughing. The comedy never stops now here at [H]ardAMD.

Derp, I mean [H]ardOCP. Forgot Kyle hasn't rebranded the whole site just yet, just the ads.

Yep, nothing ever changes, right? I bet the Roman Empire is doing great, right along with Sears, Kodak, and Blockbuster.

Also, how dare I get the idea that a guy who worked for Intel for 36 years starting as an engineer before becoming a manager of their Chandler fab, supervising assembly and testing, management in their manufacturing division, managing a Massachusetts plant, and overseeing all the factories and supply chains before moving to the insignificant post of Chief Operating Officer then CEO might have any influence on strategy, manufacturing, and budgets.

Previous Intel CEO Andy Grove, who was great by the way, titled his book "Only the Paranoid Survive" and Intel hasn't been paranoid enough for years now. They're the most vulnerable they've been in years, and only blind fanboys can't see there is blood in the water.

If only I had the facial hair Gene to have such a magestic beard, but alas I do not.

And I continue laughing. The comedy never stops now here at [H]ardAMD.

Derp, I mean [H]ardOCP. Forgot Kyle hasn't rebranded the whole site just yet, just the ads.

Next couple years are going to be rough for ya and that mentality.

Yep, nothing ever changes, right? I bet the Roman Empire is doing great, right along with Sears, Kodak, and Blockbuster.

Also, how dare I get the idea that a guy who worked for Intel for 36 years starting as an engineer before becoming a manager of their Chandler fab, supervising assembly and testing, management in their manufacturing division, managing a Massachusetts plant, and overseeing all the factories and supply chains before moving to the insignificant post of Chief Operating Officer then CEO might have any influence on strategy, manufacturing, and budgets.

Previous Intel CEO Andy Grove, who was great by the way, titled his book "Only the Paranoid Survive" and Intel hasn't been paranoid enough for years now. They're the most vulnerable they've been in years, and only blind fanboys can't see there is blood in the water.

A wounded animal can still be quite deadly. Many here are talking and acting as if it's already dead and gone, which is a huge mistake.

Next couple years are going to be rough for ya and that mentality.

Let me dispel your ignorant misconception. I'm not a fan of either company, I'm a fan of technology. I couldn't give two shits who's better at any given point as long as they both remain competitive.

I'm also not dumb enough to think that Intel is completely down and out. They are a massive company with enough money and enough resources to come back swinging, which I fully expect them to do.

Don't make the stupid mistake in thinking that they're done when AMD has only just now caught up. We would all be wise in watching both companies closely for the next few years as it should prove to be quite exciting for everyone.

PS: I'm getting sick and tired of your fanboi bullshit replies. Don't be surprised if I completely start ignoring your ass.

View attachment 83415

The market did the same or better, while I don't know if he was a good CEO, Intel's performance being in line with the market is not indication that he was good for their stock, just that he could stay the course.

A wounded animal can still be quite deadly. Many here are talking and acting as if it's already dead and gone, which is a huge mistake.

They're definitely not dead and gone, far from it, but they are starting to raise some eyebrows.

I don't doubt their prowess and ability to move forward and dominate again, but I'm glad to see Krzanich go. Not the worst ever, but still pretty mediocre at a time when they need better.

Let me dispel your ignorant misconception. I'm not a fan of either company, I'm a fan of technology. I couldn't give two shits who's better at any given point as long as they both remain competitive.

I'm also not dumb enough to think that Intel is completely down and out. They are a massive company with enough money and enough resources to come back swinging, which I fully expect them to do.

Don't make the stupid mistake in thinking that they're done when AMD has only just now caught up. We would all be wise in watching both companies closely for the next few years as it should prove to be quite exciting for everyone.

PS: I'm getting sick and tired of your fanboi bullshit replies. Don't be surprised if I completely start ignoring your ass.

Oh no a fanboi freaking out and I am supposed to care. Simple fact even their CEO that now left the building admitted they will lose large amounts of market share in the server side which is were Intel makes most of their cash. When the CEO says they may loose 20% or greater market share in the server business that is huge and a reality that they dont have shit for now to compete at least for a few years and they expect AMD to have the advantage. Perhaps in 4 years (Jim Keller) they will have a new architecture to compete with but they know their current one is at the limits and if they fix all the exploits it will lower performance of their chips. If money fixed shit then they would have had 10nm up and running by now, all they can offer is some broken chips dumped on the Chinese market. Will Intel die, of course not but their days as the King are done, Samsung has taken over the number 1 spot cause Intel keeps screwing around rather then staying focused. They have stagnated for years and it has come to haunt them finally and if they continue with a core war with AMD they will lose massively as they chew up their high profit Xeon line fighting with AMD core counts. AMD scales well at high core counts and is cheaper to produce, Intel needs to figure that out before they cripple themselves by killing their profit margins. Look forward to your next insult rather then a intelligent reply.

The market did the same or better, while I don't know if he was a good CEO, Intel's performance being in line with the market is not indication that he was good for their stock, just that he could stay the course.

Ask GE or Toys R Us how that worked out...

Oh a low quality whataboutism, get outta here.

CEOs can have a hell of a lot of influence over their company. And while the market was doing well that doesnt guarantee your company will...

CEOs can have a hell of a lot of influence over their company. And while the market was doing well that doesnt guarantee your company will...

He tracked the market and did not exceed it, what do you not understand about this?

Yes some other companies did shit, but that doesn't make him a good CEO. He tracked the market, with the largest supplier of CPUs in the world, color me unimpressed and most people should be.

He tracked the market and did not exceed it, what do you not understand about this?

Yes some other companies did shit, but that doesn't make him a good CEO. He tracked the market, with the largest supplier of CPUs in the world, color me unimpressed and most people should be.

What dont you understand about how that is a form of success?

Someone could bring me up to speed as why is a consensual relationship between co-workers is such a problem nowadays?

Someone could bring me up to speed as why is a consensual relationship between co-workers is such a problem nowadays?
Don't know? I wonder what happens if both deny it... the company sends a PI to take pictures?

It isn't, but they needed a way to get rid of the CEO that wouldn't scare off investors.

Back