inline filters

tunatime

Well...OK
any one know any good inline filters for 1/2in id tubing? i cant seal my chillers ice chest reservoir whit water/antifreeze all the way and it keeps getting crap in it. are there any filters that aren't going to hurt flow rate to much?

Koolance make some which come in different filter sizes to block out different sized particles. It just has G1/4 fittings on either side so you can put whatever nozzles you want on it (if you need lots of filtering, quick release nozzles would probably work best).

You can also put multiple filters in parallel, so that restriction is lower.

well i think i came up whit a vary cheep fix for any one that needs a filter i went to oralys and bought a fuel filter for a lawnmower that was on sale for under $2 so i said what the hell well so far its working good it hasn't hurt my flow rate much as all and its clear plastic so i can see the filter and in the few days i have been running it i already see a little bit of gunk it caught instead of getting stuck in my block.

hears a link to some thing that looks very much like the one i got http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/PML0/702344.oap?ck=Search_N0790_-1_1635&pt=N0790&ppt=C0218

Back