inline filters

tunatime

Well...OK
any one know any good inline filters for 1/2in id tubing? i cant seal my chillers ice chest reservoir whit water/antifreeze all the way and it keeps getting crap in it. are there any filters that aren't going to hurt flow rate to much?

DeathPrincess

Fully [H]
Koolance make some which come in different filter sizes to block out different sized particles. It just has G1/4 fittings on either side so you can put whatever nozzles you want on it (if you need lots of filtering, quick release nozzles would probably work best).

Tsumi

[H]F Junkie
You can also put multiple filters in parallel, so that restriction is lower.

tunatime

Well...OK
well i think i came up whit a vary cheep fix for any one that needs a filter i went to oralys and bought a fuel filter for a lawnmower that was on sale for under $2 so i said what the hell well so far its working good it hasn't hurt my flow rate much as all and its clear plastic so i can see the filter and in the few days i have been running it i already see a little bit of gunk it caught instead of getting stuck in my block.

hears a link to some thing that looks very much like the one i got http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/PML0/702344.oap?ck=Search_N0790_-1_1635&pt=N0790&ppt=C0218