Inexpensive mATX cubes...?

Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
47
I'm looking to downsize, and would like to get some case suggestions. I like the Sugos, but not their prices. The Apevias are nice too, but they're right around the same price. Are there any cheaper alternatives out there?
 
SG01/SG02 is the smallest mATX cube (it's also a sheer pain to work with, due to PSU placement over CPU - that's how it's the smallest, lol), AFAIK. As for pricing, nothing I am aware of below 50usd, lol.... :(
 
Cheapest cube case that I know of, which doesn't force you to pay for a shitty PSU like Apevia BTW, is this:
$60 - Black Chiefmax FC-DV21M mATX Case

Do your research on the above seller and decide for yourself if they're trust worthy enough for you.

However if you want a decent mATX case in general:
$45 - Cooler Master Elite 341 RC-341C-KKN1-GP mATX Tower Case
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've used the Cooler Master Elite 341 RC-341C-KKN1-GP mATX Tower Case and have to say for 40 dollars it was a great buy. The outside is nice enough, but the inside isnt so pretty. The stock set up for fan mounting is adequate. I was running a pII x4 955 oc'd to 3.8-3.9 with a coolermaster v8, and a 6870, and the temps were great, nice and cool. The only issue is how cramped the re connectors for your optical drives are to your ram/cpu heatsink. and also a 1 hard drive set up is ideal as there is a single 3.5" mount on the bottom. The two other 3.5" bays are right under the 5.25" bays and can get kinda cramped.

Here is a link to my case loaded up, its a facebook picture and im not sure how to proper display it so it may not work

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...89097895457.2056220.1472373773&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1854315925617&set=a.1389097895457.2056220.1472373773&type=1&theater

photo.php
 
I ordered the Microfly clone from 3btech a year ago with no issues.

The Microfly platform is very modification friendly. With some imagination and basic tools, one can place powerful hardware inside with acceptable operating temperatures. I have used the Microfly platform to build three systems.

Massive build 1

Massive build 2
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions. What's everyone's thoughts on the Antec New Solution NSK3300?
 
Back
Top