In-game screeshots thread

Ohh nice screenies, I'm playing Crysis now, and lovin it. Got everything on High and it runs smooth as hell. I wanna keep pushing the settings till it starts choking to see how far I can go.

Ohh nice screenies, I'm playing Crysis now, and lovin it. Got everything on High and it runs smooth as hell. I wanna keep pushing the settings till it starts choking to see how far I can go.

i suggest using the mid/later levels to gauge your settings. the first couple levels run smooth as butter, but it degrades from there. i'm currently running a mix of high/medium settings @ 1680x1050.

That's awesome, first time I've seen a shark in Crysis. I've actually tried to swim in shark infested waters.. I didn't see diddly squat though :(
The first time a shark got me I was just seeing how far I could swim out, scared me half to death! I didn't even know there was sharks in the game :p

poor turtle...

Crysis%202008-07-09%2018-05-08-01.jpg

8 doms is funny even for sniping in a pub...

ctf_turbine0002.jpg

^ how about posting a pic of the game, I could care less about your score.

GisoinEX, are you running a modified config in Crysis? screens look great...
i dig the GRID screens krenum.

GisoinEX, are you running a modified config in Crysis? screens look great...
i dig the GRID screens krenum.

Thanks buddy. Yes, i tried many of them and my problem with most of them is that sky is just blurry mess, and the lighting is just way too dark, just like all the vegetation, and the ocean color didn't do nothing for me. Now i spend most of my Crysis time in editor tweaking the lighting and color to get softer shadows and blue sky, and nice detail to everything. Screenies don't do this editor justice, because sometimes when i'm standing on the beach it looks like i'm watching one of them HD Discovery Channel shows, lol. I'm gonna post couple of more in Crysis thread, i don't want this one to become clone of the other one.

Seriously...especially in a nub instant respawn server.

Oh sure pick on the other guy that posts a screenie of TF2. Meh it's an old picture, doesn't matter if it's an instant respawn, I can get doms anytime I want, say whatever you like ;). I don't need to prove to you how good I am or not, you'll never know, I don't need to show you cevo shots or lan games.

If anything I recall you posting screens of TF2 scoreboard in a TF2 screenshot thread ( I may or may not be wrong, so many generic "azn" names), a screenshot of anything is still screenshots bud. I've already contributed a ton to this thread.

I don't see you posting, so stop complaining, rofl makes me want to post more of those now.

Seriously, get off your high horse and just enjoy the screenshots in this thread. Before you reply to this message, don't bother, seems like you got nothing better to do then be a sheep of the other guy who posted and will not reply back to you, if you got anything else to say bring it to the PMs.

Lmao, is it that time of the month again?

Take it easy buddy, you don't need to type a 5 paragraph essay in response to a comment in a gaming forum.

If you're too lazy to read that than meh, take it to the PM's.
Someone else posted a scoreboard for TF2, so I was like "hey, maybe I can too" then bam! someone takes offense to a screenshot.

oh and.. I'm not your buddy, pal! ;)

Finally the ball is rolling again, nice screenies! thanks for actually contributing :)

He may have sniped me but....
revenge1.jpg

many pipe bombs make short work of... humm; I can't tell what this guy was.
revenge2.jpg

All of you that post Crysis pics..... nobody cares.

On a lighter note one of the best games ever! you only wish Crysis was this awesome:cool:

wmslogo.jpg

totalcarnage.jpg

Total_Carnage_SNES_ScreenShot3.gif

1243271.jpg

^ how about posting a pic of the game, I could care less about your score.

QFT. People, stop indulging in how awesome a sniper you are in TF2 and instead show us a funny/awesome screenshot from the game. :)

Man I'd love to shoot 8 stickies in that mess of TF2 gear :D. that is horrible planning

that one crysis shot up there with the foliage and the creek is the best crysis screenshot i've ever seen, gj. that just makes me want a vietnam war game with the cryengine2 so badly.

that one crysis shot up there with the foliage and the creek is the best crysis screenshot i've ever seen, gj. that just makes me want a vietnam war game with the cryengine2 so badly.

I know. :D

Its my personal favorite too. I've seen people jack my screenshots and posting in other forums because its so good. Bastards!

Here is a fun pic of me creating a work of art out of my brother in HL2 Deathmatch. Good times. :D

Deathmatch.jpg

Back