I'm back!

Ibanez3434

Bad Trader
Well, IDK why I just kinda stopped folding one day, then I thought... WTF?!?!?! I guess that little bit of lag and memory usage was getting to me and I just deleted all the instances on my comps. But I'm back in full swing and even added a new Socket 939 A64 3200+. Now I guess that maybe one or two of you guys remember me, but I forgot all you guys, lol. Man work really takes a lot out of a guys schedule. But anyhow Ima start busting some serious numbers and try and whoop Default/Google's ass :p, since no other team stands a chance ;).

you do know that you get a mandatory reach thru b/c you stoped for no reason.

andways wb

Ibanez3434 said:
A medal would be nice... or maybe a cookie?

Nah, no medals, no cookies, but I want a vodka tonic. :D Welcome back!

p[H]ant0m said:

kind of early for those but while you mixing drinks can i get a jack and coke

Duster said:

I'll email it right over..... ;)

Welcome back Ibanez3434!!!

Duster said:

I had a few of them this weekend. They were good.

Oh and for some type of on-topic stuff, wb. Also, stfu and get me a beer. You're a n00b again. :p

I remember you....

ibanez3434.jpg

Welcome Back...i dont know you since im a noob but im sure we will

and as for
Duster said:

can i get one of those too :)

You guys must all be calling 1-800-EAT-MARY, cause it's busy.

Oldbenwa

Edit: What's a cedit? :p

Just so you guys know that pic is about 3 years old :), I'm lazy..... Haven't had time to get new pics been working crazy hours, I worked 10:45 today alone and I'm 17 :).

Ibanez3434 said:
Just so you guys know that pic is about 3 years old :), I'm lazy..... Haven't had time to get new pics been working crazy hours, I worked 10:45 today alone and I'm 17 :).

if you want us to feel sorry for you you might want to check the soap box n genmay

freaken n00b

Duster said:
if you want us to feel sorry for you you might want to check the soap box n genmay

freaken n00b

I didn't untill 10:45, I mean I worked 10 hours and 45 minutes. And you should feel sorry for me, and every other person in the world that has to have a job :(.

BTW: That Photochop was great :)

p[H]ant0m said:

How did I miss this...

I want a white russian. Make it snappy!

Oh Yah, I want a Martini shakin not sturred, along with a beautiful woman to serve me the drink.

I work in the grocery industry 38-40 hrs a week and put up with alot of crabby people, whom I serve lunch meats to every day, so quite compaining about your work.

I'm still waiting for AtomicMoose to photochop a picture with RichTate and have Ibanez3434 in it.

Scorpionjwp said:
Oh Yah, I want a Martini shakin not sturred, along with a beautiful woman to serve me the drink.

I work in the grocery industry 38-40 hrs a week and put up with alot of crabby people, whom I serve lunch meats to every day, so quite compaining about your work.

I'm still waiting for AtomicMoose to photochop a picture with RichTate and have Ibanez3434 in it.
I think you missunderstood me again :), I work like 50+ hours a week, and yes I used to put in my 40 at Winn Dixie and hated every minute of it. Today was espicially bad, I thought it was finally the day that I would snap and start cracking skulls.... What a stress reliever!

Oh and I want either a Screw Driver or maybe just an Ice cold Budweiser :)

Ibanez3434 said:
I think you missunderstood me again :), I work like 50+ hours a week, and yes I used to put in my 40 at Winn Dixie and hated every minute of it. Today was espicially bad, I thought it was finally the day that I would snap and start cracking skulls.... What a stress reliever!

went to work before 8am and probably wont leave till after 8...and i deal with lawyers and courts. :p

Ibanez3434 said:

Hell, you oughta work where everyone just wants drugs !! (And wants to make damn sure their insurance pays for it ;))

I'll take a Wild Turkey on the rocks, please :p

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------------->

Well KodiakStar, your request that I have to start folding again is limited to 2 boxen, because of the family problems we are facing. Imagine that your father lost his job and is looking for work, bills are have to be paid somehow, What would you do. You would probally spend less on computer parts and other items till your father found a job, or you take it upon yourself to help the family while your father looks for a job.

I take out each week enough money for some groceries and fuel to get to work. I have been lately working on trying to pay off my car, finding a better paying job and still try to do my side work of fixing computers for a small charge.

I get edgy at work sometimes and make every attempt not to snap, but you have to just want to smack some people that come past the deli department asking for t-bone steaks. Which they passed the meat department in the first place to get to the next department and ask.

And yes, AtomicMoose, I request that you photochop a picture of RichTate and Ibanez3434 in a picture.

Back