Ikea desk gallery

IMG_20191024_161236.jpgIMG_20191024_162008.jpg
IMG_20191024_190544.jpg

The Jerker was discontinued over 15 years ago. You wont find one in store, even if they were open.
yes a sad day i had one
He probably found a used one. But not local.
rarely find them local, always hours to drive
Possibly, but in that case, why doesnt he just simply contact the seller and ask?
i do but most people don't care to measure or don't reply at all. i just want to prepare if i find one someday.

347295_unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Ikea faux black wood desk and drawer. Two legs on other side. I moved the Jerker/whatever it is to the other wall. This is my gaming side now.

You watch your mouth, mister! It's not a whatever! :ROFLMAO:

I'm just not 100% sure it's a Jerker. If so, it's a great desk. If not, it's a perfect clone.
The guy I bought it from locally sold it for $40 (I think it was) and said he had it for many years.

Not a single ding or scratch though.

Also has pop out access on the top left and right and side legs for cable management. Not sure if Jerker's have that. I'm ignorant in that subject.

I'm just not 100% sure it's a Jerker. If so, it's a great desk. If not, it's a perfect clone.
The guy I bought it from locally sold it for $40 (I think it was) and said he had it for many years.

Not a single ding or scratch though.

Also has pop out access on the top left and right and side legs for cable management. Not sure if Jerker's have that. I'm ignorant in that subject.
I actually don't remember if it did have cable management or not. I'm thinking not. My old Jerker is somewhere in Maryland being used on a DAW. They were really good for that. I do miss it sometimes.

What's that galant curved desk on page 1. Cannot find that. All current Ikea desks seem small and pathetic in comparison.

LOL I was curious which users' galants were posted on page one.... then I saw mine is one of them hahaha WOW I feel old. I am actually still using the desk... gonna clean up a bit and post a new pic. :ROFLMAO:

man, I LOVE my Jerker. freaking best product ever. bought it in 12/07! had it 13 years now, doesn't look a day over 1 yo. :p I still can't believe Ikea stopped selling them. fools!

Attachments

• desk12242020WG.jpg
    desk12242020WG.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 0
IMG_0413.jpegRedid my setup for 2021 tried to keep it as clean as possible, want to get a wireless mouse to cut down on the cable clutter.

Just came to say I miss this thread and this entire sub-forum. At one point it was so largely populated and new posts appeared every single day. Where did you guys go? I'm responsible as well as I left the forum a while ago and haven't come back.

Just came to say I miss this thread and this entire sub-forum. At one point it was so largely populated and new posts appeared every single day. Where did you guys go? I'm responsible as well as I left the forum a while ago and haven't come back.
Blame IKEA. They discontinued the Jerker and Galant, years ago. I've kept my Galant for 20 years because there's just nothing better, IMO.

It's pretty good, but not in the same class as the Galant. You could add several different sized pieces to build a truly customized Galant desk. Can't do that with the Bekant.
fair enough. i acquired my Galant abut 10 years back and never looked back. picked up an opposite corner piece in the clearance/return bin 8.5yrs ago and have been good since then.

We still rocking ikea?

White bekant I mainly use to take pics of stuff I'm selling
IMG_5838.jpeg

Jerker I use as my shipping station
IMG_5835.jpeg

Galant in "gray" really more of a brown L setup. Also have it in white.
IMG_5836.jpeg

47" galant in black brown. Also have the 63" and 23" extension.
IMG_5837.jpeg

Back