• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iFone $159 Shipped

What the hell is this obsession with touchable portable gadgets?

It's a touch screen!!!!!!! So please dish out hundreds more to do the exact same thing without those pesky and difficult things called buttons.

Any damn phone plays mp3's, video, games, etc...but here I see idiots paying hundreds for a touch screen phone AND a touch screen mp3 player to wave around.

Time for me to invent the touch screen toaster, wallet, and of course the touch screen hat that announces where I am, and going with the integrated GPS.
 
So what product are you exactly calling an utter piece of crap? Cause for a 3 yr. old to figure out an electronic product in 5 minutes is basically calling ALL electronic products an utter piece of crap.

For $150 I would rather just buy a regular phone than an iFone. If you have a friend that works at Apple, they receive a 30% discount, so you can purchase one for $280 excluding tax; that's how much I paid for mine.


I was refering to an earlier reply where someone called this phone an utter piece of crap(his words not mine)

What I'm saying is that for $150 this ifone knockoff isnt that bad. it dosent compare feature wise to a real iphone. but then agian it isnt $400+ (unless you have friends at apple and get a discount)
 
most phone companies LEASE the same towers, so its more dependant on your phone than anything....

Companies do not lease every tower.... therefore you may not recieve signal based on your carrier, which is the case with me and with alot of other folks.
 
What I hate is people calling it "knock off" "ifone" etc... ITS NOT! Just because one thing has touch screen first, and another thing uses touch-screen, that makes it a rip off? The only thing that's ripoff I'd say is it does come with the iphone fish wallpaper (not even the same one )

It's not called Ifone either, its called a CECT P168. CECT is the company (very good company from what I've been told) and P168 is the model.

---

It's like the first TV came out, and now all the other TVs after it are rip offs? No, I think not! :D

PS: Like I said ATT is a pos, where I am at now, full bars. I go to my dads house yesterday about 1.2 miles away, no service at all and its in the busier part of town as well. :rolleyes:

From what I've read on the numerous P168 forums (there's a couple good ones with tons of great information), T-Mobile is the better service for this phone anyhow!

I mainly bought this phone because I was going to get an Ipod Touch (the iphone minus the phone) and this had way more features for HALF OF THE PRICE! It's a no-brainer that this phone is a GREAT deal if you can put aside the small drawbacks.
 
Back
Top