I know most of you hate it but i LOVE it ....

100_7064.sized.jpg

From this view it looks like killer ski boots. :D

I always wanted to take one of these, paint it olive drab and it could be like... the dropship from Aliens.

Hella better than a square tan PC !!!!!!!

1. You built it = awesome
2. You like it = awesome
3. Maybe each time your GF sees it she will get horney? ....tricky

FullMetal said:

2. You like it = awesome

last one should have been:
3. Every time a girl sees it and you get laid = PRICELESS
:D

FullMetal said:

2. You like it = awesome
4. GF dumps you for a computer case = not good

I built one for my friend last week. I never really liked the style, but up close the case looks amazing.

pros: nice paintjob (no orange peel), the power button and the two clear plexi intake lights up white.

cons:
-inside of the case does feel cheap considering the price it cost.
-Door locking mechanism is hard to open/close (defect or normal?)
-paint is off (side panels dont match the top/bottom or something to that nature, forgot)
-not many slots for harddrives. I think it was four 3.5 vs the six on most high end case.

anyways I didnt take a picture, but I added the Aerocool Gatewatch fan/temp/sound controller which really makes the front look incredible in red mode.

i might be able to get pics this weekend if wanted.

altmann said:
I always wanted to take one of these, paint it olive drab and it could be like... the dropship from Aliens.
Nah...it looks exactly like one of these:
movie_bg.jpg

I got some new parts for my "ugly" computer .
Picture_051.sized.jpg

alot less quite now and i finally overclocked the cpu :D

pelayostyle said:
OMG LMAO!11!!! Can anyone spot whats wrong with that picture ?
HDD is not connected? and the thermaltake fan isn't in there?

I like the door but that case doesn't tickle my fancy, prolly cause I do not like pen0rs other then mine but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Main reason I dislike it is because its soo fat.

A few questions. How much is that case and what stepping is your cpu if you took time to copy it down. I think Epox only as one SLI mobo and the one I know of a is one hell of a clocker, especially with a vdimm mod for bh5 type ram. GL on the oc'ing.

Cpt Twitchy said:
HDD is not connected? and the thermaltake fan isn't in there?

Wrong

Cpt Twitchy said:
A few questions. How much is that case and what stepping is your cpu if you took time to copy it down. I think Epox only as one SLI mobo and the one I know of a is one hell of a clocker, especially with a vdimm mod for bh5 type ram. GL on the oc'ing.

maybe this will help...
Picture_035.sized.jpg

So far im running at 250x11 for 2750mhz prime stable for 4 hours so far and its still running.

pelayostyle said:
OMG LMAO!11!!! Can anyone spot whats wrong with that picture ?

Hmm... the power connector is between the cpu and the exhaust fan? I specifically X off any motherboard that does that from a potential purchase. Such a bad placement.

pelayostyle said:
So far im running at 250x11 for 2750mhz prime stable for 4 hours so far and its still running.
Looks like a nice stepping to me. Everyone has been shooting for the opty's but the regular A64 have been quite strong as well lately. For whats wrong I'm guessing USB or start restart leads are not plugged into mobo.

One thing you may wanna do is black out the last 5 letters or all the numbers except the last 5 of the third line for warranty and rma purposes.

DudeItsMe said:
Sorry, but I'm seeing a major penis here.

But if you like it, that's cool. Whatever works for you man
smile.gif

If your penis looks like that you should see a doctor.

hehe to me it looks star-warsish or something

if you like it thought that's great :)

lol well I find it very ulgy myself...Way to...Lets see....Wide? :p

Is that the mothership on star trek series?? Wow, that is one spaced out rig. hehe

ASUS should be upfront about their design, and if it subtly looks like a penis, then they should make a PENIS CASE! AND IF THEY WON'T, THEN I MOST DEFINITELY WILL! (In an acrylic case with a watercooling circuit positioned in such a way that it looks like there's UV reactive green stuff flowing through the urethra)

n00btard said:
ASUS should be upfront about their design, and if it subtly looks like a penis, then they should make a PENIS CASE! AND IF THEY WON'T, THEN I MOST DEFINITELY WILL! (In an acrylic case with a watercooling circuit positioned in such a way that it looks like there's UV reactive green stuff flowing through the urethra)
If I was going to get a rig I would get a Penis case... Then take it to a Lan party lol...

I took it to a lan party this past weekend and everyone (except for some wierdo guy) thought it was the coolest thing there. You really do gotta see it in person. No one mentioned that it looked like a penis either.

I think you guys are just sick bastards with pr0n on your minds........ including me ;)

Back