I know most of you hate it but i LOVE it ....

pelayostyle

Limp Gawd
My new asus vento 3600 in red....
What do you guys think ? My gf thinks it looks like a penis from the front view :eek:

100_7051.sized.jpg

100_7053.sized.jpg

100_7059.sized.jpg

100_7060.sized.jpg

100_7061_001.sized.jpg

100_7063.sized.jpg

100_7065.sized.jpg

100_7064.sized.jpg

i need a new camera :(

I like em too. Wife wouldn't let me get one and the absense of a window kinda turned me off too. but they are cool looking i think.

I like it a little better than when I first saw it. I think it looks like either a big nose or a storm trooper.

Sorry, but I'm seeing a major penis here.

But if you like it, that's cool. Whatever works for you man
smile.gif

cool glad you like it.

i personlly think that is one of the uglies cases ever, but thats just my opinon

pelayostyle said:
asus vento 3600...My gf thinks it looks like a penis from the front view :eek:
That's because it kinda does look like a penis from the front ^_^

From the inside it looks like your everyday 30$ case. The outside is what sets it apart from others.... for better or for worse :eek:. Wiring job could use a touch up.
OP said:
i need a new camera :(
Either that, or a 20$ tripod will do. :)

I must say i do like that case and im on the verge of buying one myself ...but now you said it looks like a penis ..im not sure i want a penis in my house thats bigger than mine :D

OT but .... is that fruit real ? :p

If I were to mod a case to look like that, it would be a Ferrari Enzo themed case. I'm not much for the looks of the Vento or the Enzo but I can see the appeal and IMHO a striking similarity. Maybe a desktop version would would make more people see the similiarity to an Enzo.

I say "cool" to your case purchase. The latest case I bought was the TT Armor.

This is the case that the front door has the hinge on top right? If it is, the door is the only thing I like about it.

Thanks for your opinions guys. I know i need to do something about the wiring and i will after i get the rest of my parts. I just ordered a arctic cooling 64 pro for the cpu and an arctic coolong ati silencer 5 for the gpu. I also went ahead and ordered one of those 130mm Thermaltake fans for the exhaust. Once i get that all in ill start overclocking the cpu and maybe i can get some more speed out of the gpu too. Ill post pics with the new stuff in.

LongShotHero said:
This is the case that the front door has the hinge on top right? If it is, the door is the only thing I like about it.

You mean this ...
Picture_001.sized.jpg

The flash makes the black bay covers look wierd. They are black in person.

I'm well beyond my flashy 'pimp my ride' type cases phase. If you're happy with it though, I'm glad to hear it. There's a market for everything.

The door is interesting, I've certainly never seen that. It'd be cool if it lifted by remote or something, but other than that I wouldn't be too hot on it.

The idea of a desktop case with one of these car themes sounds cool. Especially if you could "pop the hood" with a remote
smile.gif

kuyaglen said:
If I were to mod a case to look like that, it would be a Ferrari Enzo themed case. I'm not much for the looks of the Vento or the Enzo but I can see the appeal and IMHO a striking similarity. Maybe a desktop version would would make more people see the similiarity to an Enzo.

I say "cool" to your case purchase. The latest case I bought was the TT Armor.
damn that thing really does look lik an enzo :eek: cant believe that i never noticed it

btw nice choice mobo, i dig it :p hav you oc'ed your cpu yet???

I never really liked it... Lots of plastic... Yeah i dont have my own PC... But this case I cant stand at all man... :confused:

i think it would look better if it was a glossy black
still ugly though.

dunno where u guys get the penis thing. u guys must have some mishapened wangs.

Pr3z said:
I like em too. Wife wouldn't let me get one and the absense of a window kinda turned me off too. but they are cool looking i think.

Time to get a new wife then.

It's not uncommon for a woman to use her influence when it comes down to eyesores in the home. :p

Joking... but serious. I don't think he's going to get divorsed over a hideous case.

Nice sleeve job on the PSU cables. Did you do it yourself?? Not fond of red but do sorta like that red color. Door is pretty unique. And yes it does resemble a throbbing red member.....uhhh.... :eek: ....ooops....I mean penis.

looks not to bad.. i could see it looking alright in something other then red... but all that matters is if you like it :cool:

i thought it was fugly when it was released and nothing has changed...

that thing is FUGLY.

glad someone likes it though...

Looks like a conehead from hell. It's werid but? With some LEDs in the two intakes in the front. That would kickAzz.

I am sorry, but I think thats the worst looking case anyone had ever created. They need to add some puking smilies to the forum for cases like that. But hey, if YOU like it, enjoy it.

Part of it I like, part of it I dont... I can see the appeal however. You should do some light mods to it, I bet a nicely modded one would be cool... and polish it before taking pictures. ;)

That is one of the ugliest abominations I have ever seen. I think it's almost as ugly as TT Xasers, and for me, that's saying something. :mad:

Back