• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I fail at life

Ionium

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
351
I just found out skullcandy is a bad company to order headphones from, I'm mad at myself because I'll probably have to send them back once they get here and I try them out :mad:
 
I just found out skullcandy is a bad company to order headphones from, I'm mad at myself because I'll probably have to send them back once they get here and I try them out :mad:

?

Yea they are horrible cheap quality. The mesh I had broke in the same spot on both sides, and it happens in the same place to just about everyone else that has them.
 
At least you'll look cool to most 13-15 year olds.
 
They sure arent high end headphones but great for cheap ones

I tend to lose my earbuds or blow out one side after a few months of use so I have to keep on buying these cheap earbuds
 
Do yourself a favor and save for Dre's Monster Beats headphones..



#I'm kidding
 
LOL sorry man. I always thought it was an unspoken rule that its either made for form or function, and anything made by SkullCandy is about form. Its OK when you return them go to the HotDeals forum and buy the Ultimate Ears they have listed for $60. That's a killer deal. Here's the link.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1549746

IMO SkullCandy stuff look tacky to me, too obsessed with making some sort of statement. Obviously marketed toward teenagers.
 
LOL sorry man. I always thought it was an unspoken rule that its either made for form or function, and anything made by SkullCandy is about form. Its OK when you return them go to the HotDeals forum and buy the Ultimate Ears they have listed for $60. That's a killer deal. Here's the link.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1549746

IMO SkullCandy stuff look tacky to me, too obsessed with making some sort of statement. Obviously marketed toward teenagers.

While I would agree on most of them, I actually kind of like the style of a few of them
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/aviator-brown-gold.html
those look pretty neat. And I haven't been in high school since 2002 :p However even the semi neat looking ones I wouldn't buy.
 
Honestly there is no need to rush to purchase the Logitech Super Fi 5s.
Amazon has them on retail including a built-in mic for $69.99.






If I were you go I would do research before you decide to make your next purchase.
I guess you already learned the hard way, but do not put yourself down for your mistake. Shit happens.

Heck, it happened to me once as well, ha.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
While its easy to trash popular headphones built almost exclusively on branding, the Beats I believe actually are pretty decent cans, if overpriced.

Noooo. The Lady Gaga ones pwn them in the (b)ass.
Skullcandy are a cheapish brand with a recognisable brand identity, so they can overcharge more for their average product (like apple).

@OP
But everyone buys things in the moment. I mean their not entirely bad, they still work as headphones, they make sound so It's not like you payed for nothing. Also you didn't pay so much.
 
While its easy to trash popular headphones built almost exclusively on branding, the Beats I believe actually are pretty decent cans, if overpriced.

They are ok cans if you enjoy everything being VERY bass heavy. The treble in them is pretty weak and poorly defined. For the price tag you can find tons of much better choices.
 
My wife loves her pink fuzzy skull candies. I refuse to even try them on to see how they sound.
 
Return that crap without even opening the package. Refuse it. Though it may be too late for that now.
 
Back
Top