Soulcatcher668
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2017
- Messages
- 13
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So the 3DMARK key that comes in this bundle includes timespy?Big TY to Soulcatcher668 for sending me a key to try. Happy to report that its a success!
https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArX-2K0VjFJxg9QDVfzOixo65IrClA
So this makes it definitely worth it, even if you already have 3d mark advanced.
So the 3DMARK key that comes in this bundle includes timespy?
Kinda strange it doesn't show I own it considering I already have 3DMARK on Steam. The product page clearly states:
"3DMark now includes Time Spy, a DirectX 12 benchmark for the latest graphics cards."
"Buy 3DMark
Includes 8 items: 3DMark, 3DMark Time Spy upgrade"
It also clearly shows Timespy under the Benchmark test section in the description also.
Yet scrolling down the product page to Downloadable Content for this Software it doesn't show Timespy as owned and when I go to the Timespy page it doesn't show I own it either. Yet I know I have it. I have a buddy who has 3DMARK on his wishlist so I guess I'll give it to him since I apparently have it but don't have it.
I used to use easeus for data recovery. Its pretty decent.