• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HumbleBundle PC lovers

PM sent

I just bought the timespy upgrade earlier this week for $10.99 CAD. My timing is stellar, as usual.
 
Last edited:
Are any of the other programs besides 3D Mark useful? System Mechanic sounds like BS, is it? I know Daemon tools can be very useful but are there still games that have DRM that don't play nice when detecting it's installed? I remember that was an issue years ago.
 
IMO, 3DMark, PCMark, and DAEMON Tools Pro 8 make it worth the $12 bucks.

I'll try out the partition software but I'm with you on the System Mechanic and the renewable licence stuff.

But for $12 bucks... *(%$& it.... I'll take the risk. :)
 
In for $6...don't really care about the $12 tier, but there is some nice stuff in the PWYW.
 
Big TY to Soulcatcher668 for sending me a key to try. Happy to report that its a success!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArX-2K0VjFJxg9QDVfzOixo65IrClA

So this makes it definitely worth it, even if you already have 3d mark advanced.
So the 3DMARK key that comes in this bundle includes timespy?

Kinda strange it doesn't show I own it considering I already have 3DMARK on Steam. The product page clearly states:
"3DMark now includes Time Spy, a DirectX 12 benchmark for the latest graphics cards."
"Buy 3DMark
Includes 8 items: 3DMark, 3DMark Time Spy upgrade"
It also clearly shows Timespy under the Benchmark test section in the description also.

Yet scrolling down the product page to Downloadable Content for this Software it doesn't show Timespy as owned and when I go to the Timespy page it doesn't show I own it either. Yet I know I have it. I have a buddy who has 3DMARK on his wishlist so I guess I'll give it to him since I apparently have it but don't have it.
 
So the 3DMARK key that comes in this bundle includes timespy?

Kinda strange it doesn't show I own it considering I already have 3DMARK on Steam. The product page clearly states:
"3DMark now includes Time Spy, a DirectX 12 benchmark for the latest graphics cards."
"Buy 3DMark
Includes 8 items: 3DMark, 3DMark Time Spy upgrade"
It also clearly shows Timespy under the Benchmark test section in the description also.

Yet scrolling down the product page to Downloadable Content for this Software it doesn't show Timespy as owned and when I go to the Timespy page it doesn't show I own it either. Yet I know I have it. I have a buddy who has 3DMARK on his wishlist so I guess I'll give it to him since I apparently have it but don't have it.

It does include it.

I already owned 3d mark advanced from a code I bought from when amd was giving them hd cards. (late 2015 if i recall). I just redeemed the code on steam and it allowed me full access to Time Spy.
 
I used to use easeus for data recovery. Its pretty decent.

I've used the free version of the Partition Manager to mess with formats/functions that Windows Disk Management won't do...works very well.
 
Back
Top