HumbleBundle 3Dmark package

KILLER_K

Supreme [H]ardness
If you want to buy straight from UL Futuremark. the prices are the same there as well.

https://futuremark.onfastspring.com/

Same price on Steam.

Or if you just need the Timespy DLC key to stop the Demo. It is $1.49 for it. That is worth the price alone for just the Demo stopping.

Last edited:
I bought this on the last sale and saved a bunch of time testing overclocks. Don't forget to turn off the demos after you activate it.

I wonder how much they will try to charge for the ray tracing test.

There is no telling about the price on that one. I don't have any 20xxseries GPUs. The price will not effect me as I'm not paying that much for that bad markup failing GPU series release. By the time Ray Tracing becomes the normal and actually not a big performance hit then I might be interested. But @ 1080P these cards get destroyed by using Ray Tracing right now.

I wonder how much they will try to charge for the ray tracing test.

I fixed it. It was taking out the owned 3Dmark out the total on the sales. I'm sorry as that was my mistake on it. I removed it out the post. As when I now see the price is it is minus the 3Dmark price.

I apologize for this. Putting on my glasses.

P.S. I blame crosshairs for it

Last edited:
I ended up nabbing just 3dmark itself weirdly I just happened to need a stress test with hardware monitoring at the exact right time.

I'm glad it will help you out. I just bought the $1.49 Timespy to disable the demo for it. The demo takes a while to run.

Thanks for the heads up! Bout time I was able to subvert the demos

I had an issue with the Demo for me. Even clicking the sound slider off for the Demo it still played the audio. Possibly a bug but the key fixed it. Well worth the $1.49 I would have to say.

HumbleBundle deal is gone. I removed it out the main post. Steam and Futuremark sales are still working.

I have Unigine Superposition. Do I need 3DMark too?

People still use them both in testing. And for $4.50 it isn't a bad deal. Gives you some extra headroom as well. Sometimes it may be stable on one benchmark but crash on a different one. I have blown $5 on worst stuff. This will stay with you. The other $5 stuff is long gone. Drinks, chips, etc, not drugs people......

I have Unigine Superposition. Do I need 3DMark too?

It comes with the Timespy unlock key in the 3dmark one. Timespy is one of the higher end benchmarks. I mainly use that benchmark and the Fire Strike one.

Back