Hey guys, saw this went up and immediately picked it up
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/vr-bundle
$1 or more
Smashbox arena and cosmic trip

More than average $14 currently
Gorn!, Space trainer!, and Budget Cuts!

15 or more
Superhot VR and Moss

I have been wanting to get all of the mid tier ones and for a buck more superhot and moss were looked really good too

I got in on this last night, Superhot is pretty fun, Gorn is great but you NEED lots of clear space! Superhot to a lesser degree. Especially in gorn you are going to be moving wildly and you are not going to recognize the chaperone barrier until you've put your controller through a tv. I added several scratches to the wall with just a half hour of play. I haven't had a chance to try the others yet.

Referred to this in the VR "is it worth it" discussion. This is a fantastic deal and includes a couple of titles I've been waiting for a sale or whatnot since I got my Index. Definitely the best value I've seen even on "earlier" VR releases.

For me, Gorn, Budget Cuts, and Superhot VR were already on my radar, so everything else is a plus!

Thanks for heads up. Just bought it all. A must have collection for VR. Where were the Moss all these years? I have VR since 2017 and I have played only GORN and Superhot VR from those titles.
Just tried Moss and its an amazing game.

Humble doesn't do taxes correctly. If you buy from them, make sure they aren't overcharging you.

Will they add new games next week? They used to do that on bundles the second week to drive up sales.

currently I use my PS4 for VR, but this is too good of a deal for when I finally make the jump to PCvr

This is a really good deal. If you are considering a VR headset soon, may as well build up some great titles in your VR gaming library to start thing off and do it on the cheap.
Moss and Superhot are both high quality VR games and easily worth $15 each all by themselves. Also getting Gorn, Budget Cuts, Space Pirate Trainer, Cosmic Trip and Smashbox Arena makes this a no brainer if you already have a VR rig and don't own a few of these titles (can always gift the others) or are planning to get into VR anytime soon.

Last edited:
Why do they just use the "Oculus" icon... doesn't say if it's Rift or Quest... anyone know where it's clearly defined? I know Super Hot is on Quest but on Steam it only says Rift?

Really good deal. Almost all of these games cost the amount of the entire package ($15) or more.

Why do they just use the "Oculus" icon... doesn't say if it's Rift or Quest... anyone know where it's clearly defined? I know Super Hot is on Quest but on Steam it only says Rift?

There is no differentiation between the Rift, Rift S and the tethered Quest on Steam in that the software there is the same for all of them - hence the single "Oculus" icon. There simply are no Quest specific versions of VR software sold via Steam, hence no need to list it separately. The only way to get Quest specific software is to go through the Oculus store. That software is highly specialized/designed/customized from the get go to run specifically on Quest hardware in an untethered fashion. When purchased on the Oculus store, Superhot actually gets you access to two very distinct software versions of the game - one for the Rift and another cross ported version designed specifically for Quest hardware. They may look and play alike, but they are two very different pieces of software - i.e. think crossbuy for two separate platforms.

When using the tethered USB 3 link with the Quest, it simply becomes another Rift. But standalone, it is a very different HW target.

Last edited:
Reactions: Youn
like this
right, I just got excited thinking this might include the stand-alone Quest versions... but looks like that's not the case :(

Really wish that VR software companies would let you install/play their games on all PC VR platforms once you buy+- their product... some of the early VR vendors actually did this. They would give you keys/access to install it both on Steam and on the Oculus store if it was the same game title... but sadly this is no longer the case for most. I tend to buy on Steam if possible as I own an Index, Rift and a Quest (tethered). (Like having all my apps in one spot.) Sucks when something like Superhot has a native Quest version as well as the Rift PC version via a single purchase, but only if that purchase is made via the Oculus store. I purchased the bundle to not only get a couple titles I did not own but also get Superhot on the Steam side.

Really wish that VR software companies would let you install/play their games on all PC VR platforms once you buy+- their product... some of the early VR vendors actually did this. They would give you keys/access to install it both on Steam and on the Oculus store if it was the same game title... but sadly this is no longer the case for most. I tend to buy on Steam if possible as I own an Index, Rift and a Quest (tethered). (Like having all my apps in one spot.) Sucks when something like Superhot has a native Quest version as well as the Rift PC version via a single purchase, but only if that purchase is made via the Oculus store. I purchased the bundle to not only get a couple titles I did not own but also get Superhot on the Steam side.

And if i buy a game on PS4 it should also come with the Xbox one version. Also, buying Skyrim should include all 43 versions on every single console forever.

We all really wish that, its just completely unrealistic.

Nice deal thank s OP! I had quite a few of these already but for $15 rounds out the my current catalog nicely with a few decent titles like Gorn Space Pirates and SHVR

Back