Humble Bundle - 14 Days of Bundles

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT im pumped

Saints Row IV for $9.99 doesn't seem too bad...its on the Humble Store main page

^It was a flash sale until about an hour ago, I was considering the dlc pack for $3.33.

Hoping for the Sid Meiers collection to come up. Already have Civ V but would be nice to get the addins

Unfortunately, I always seem to have bought all the games by the time they come to these :p. I buy too many games it would seem :D.

Not impressed with today's bundle.. X3 Terran Conflict, Universal Sandbox, and Kinect Void. Compared to yesterday's, this is a bit of a letdown.

if the rest of the bundles are like this.. its going to be a very un-exciting 14 days.

even though its only 10$.. the 3 tier unlock for the bundles is kindof turning me away too.

Banner Saga Bundle - 15$.. very underwhelming

you actually have to pay teh 15$ to get the Base game..

What the fuck is Banner Saga?....

I didn't think they would go worse than yesterday.... But, they have.

looking for an extra King Arthur's Gold key. I've got a bunch of leftovers from previous bundles. Send me a pm for the list.

I think Humble Bundle has run it's course. They used to offer awesome bundles, but now its just the same recycled crap or worse, crappy games no one has ever heard of and at even crappier prices.

Too much of a good thing is never a good thing.....

I Humbly decline to buy the Bundle this week.

Hoping to get in on the CIV bundle that I passed on since a lot of friends are playing it.

Also want to get another copy of Sims 3 for my kids. They fight over the one I bought in the bundle!

But not gonna pay $10+ for the "tier 3" every time. It's sad they didn't leave the last "bonus" at paying more than the average. Humble done got greedy?

I was dreading them adding the base pay for tiers to the main one, they've done it with the Weeklys a lot.

Played through this one, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first for some reason.

The combat was dumbed down quite a bit in R2, however I thought the story, characters, and environment was more interesting than in the first one.

I didn't think it was possible for them to have a worst bundle than yesterday but they somehow managed it. I'm hoping they bring back the WB bundle since I forgot to pick it up last time before it expired.

Yeah. Tier 3 to get one actual game?
These daily deals are getting progressively less interesting.

Well, maybe they'll do a Humble Bundle 12 in two weeks that includes the popular indie games of last year that I've looked at with a somewhat interested but weary eye, since, well, they don't appeal to me enough to buy individually. For example, I'm curious about Stanley Parable and Gone Home, but... I'll play them if they're dirt-cheap, but I don't think I'd ever buy individually, since I'm already flooded with games.

I think Humble Bundle has run it's course. They used to offer awesome bundles, but now its just the same recycled crap or worse, crappy games no one has ever heard of and at even crappier prices.

I think that has to do more with the fact indie dev's are now charging higher prices. Most games are 20-30 now.

A ton of people jumped on the prices they were offering and now they're testing market forces by slowing raising prices again. We won't see another drop until there's a period of declining sales.

Be more rude? People practically giving away there games for charity.

Some people in this thread are not understanding the point of Humble Bundle, much like misunderstanding the point of Early Access games.

You're supporting a charity.

But fuck that, some of these games are awful, right? :rolleyes:

Some people in this thread are not understanding the point of Humble Bundle, much like misunderstanding the point of Early Access games.

You do realize that only 20% (default) goes to Charity right? 65% goes to the developer, and 15% to humble bundle.

If you really wanted to support a charity, then donate to charity. This is a way to get games for cheaper, while also having some money go to charity.

Be more rude? People practically giving away there games for charity.

So you're telling me that Humble Bundle isn't being overused and become extremely mediocre? It used to be something special around Christmas time.

Now that Humble Bundle has bundles every week, they can't offer the extraordinary bundles they used to offer. Everyone used to get excited for them. Just look at how depressing this thread is already and you can see where Humble Bundle is offering.

It might be for Charity, but Humble Bundle and the developers making a lot of money off this as well, why else would they be pushing so many bundles and have opened a store. Just a quick Google search, the first humble bundle, each developer received about $166,000. Not too shabby for one week for an indie developer. While the Developers received over $830,000, the charities received less than $400,000.

Banner Saga is actually a pretty good game. I got it from when they did the Kickstarter. Well worth the $15 IMHO.

The main issue I see with these is that it's no longer "$1 minimum, pay above the average to get everything!" It's this weird tiered system where you are basically paying X dollars to get a specific game, and then there are multiple tiers...Not to mention many of the upper tiers are like $10-15.

Defeats the purpose of the Humble Bundle IMO. Well, technically not, as you can still give it to charity, but the minimum prices just keep going up...

You do realize that only 20% (default) goes to Charity right? 65% goes to the developer, and 15% to humble bundle.

If you really wanted to support a charity, then donate to charity. This is a way to get games for cheaper, while also having some money go to charity.

Please refrain from using facts and logic in support of your argument in future posts, it's un-American.

In for Banner Saga. Been hearing a lot of good things about this game. To think it was created by only 3 ex-Bioware employees...

Back