Humble 2K Bundle

cageymaru

Fully [H]
https://www.humblebundle.com/
All are Steam keys! Money goes to charity or however you want to split it.

Any amount gets you:

Bioshock 1
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II

$5.28 (varies) gets you:
Bioshock 2
Mafia II
Spec Ops: The Line

$20 gets you:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Bioshock Infinite

And more games are being added later on!

I'm sure there's a delay but I have to verify my browser and their damn system hasn't sent me the email in about 20 minutes ---RRRRRGRRRRR!!

I only own Mafia 2. The only game I'm even slightly interested in is Xcom. No way I'm throwing down $20 for it. Gone are the true days or pay what you want.

To be honest, there isn't a bad game in the list. I own them all because they were very high quality games at release.

its a great bundle if you don't own any of them..

the 20$ pricetag for bio shock infinite is a little steep considering we had all 3 bioshocks in a bundle go for 10$

it'll be interesting to see what they throw in as teh extra games next week.

Already own everything except The Bureau and Darkness II. Look's like now's my chance.

its a great bundle if you don't own any of them..

the 20$ pricetag for bio shock infinite is a little steep considering we had all 3 bioshocks in a bundle go for 10$

it'll be interesting to see what they throw in as teh extra games next week.

it's not $20 for bioshock infinite, it's $20 for every bioshock and a handful of other games. whether those other games are worth $10 is up to the individual, though.

I bit, lost my old disk for bioshock 1, never played 2, and a couple of others in my opinion worth $6. I wonder what other games will be thrown in later?

it's not $20 for bioshock infinite, it's $20 for every bioshock and a handful of other games. whether those other games are worth $10 is up to the individual, though.

Ummm well that is how humble bundle works.. but with 20$ being the top tier and bioschok infinite is prettymuch the seller point for the 20$ price, you can pretty much look at it as 20$ for bioshock infinite plus some free games.

take out the 10$ you coudl have gotten all 3 bioshocks from in the past and its now 10$ for the rest

these usually go for 2 weeks, unless they run out of keys.. next monday they will typically reveal a few more games in the bundle

worth $7 just for enemy unknown. I'd been putting that one off for a while. Can't complain about getting Darkness and Mafia II as well.

In case anyone hasn't played it yet you need to buy this and play Spec Ops: Line RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

"man they just don't make games about the gritty hardships of war" YES THEY DO ITS THIS PLAY IT NOW. GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER....

Slightly annoyed now that I picked up The Bureau during the Steam summer sale. That's the nature of sales/bundles, though. It was an OK game, but not "I totally would have paid $60 for this" like Enemy Unknown.

Wondering if >$the_average is worth it to pick up Mafia II/The Darkness II. I have everything else on this list at this point.

finally a bundle worth buying. have not been impressed by the bundles recently by humble bumble. can't wait to buy this when I get home. is this a single key or multiple?

Slightly annoyed now that I picked up The Bureau during the Steam summer sale. That's the nature of sales/bundles, though. It was an OK game, but not "I totally would have paid $60 for this" like Enemy Unknown.

Wondering if >$the_average is worth it to pick up Mafia II/The Darkness II. I have everything else on this list at this point.

I've got Mafia 2 to trade...

In for the 2nd tier. I will wait for an Infinite that includes the DLC.

If any of you get the $20 tier I would trade a AMD BF4 code for xcom enemy unknown PM me.

Awesome bundle, only have the original Bioshock...jumped and bit at this one at the $20 level.

One of the best bundles I have ever seen. If I didn't have most of these, I'd be all over it

Fantastic bundle. I own all games though. If next week they add Borderlands then I will be shocked. :eek:

Only a few I don't own but one is X-Com and as an old school player, I've really been eyeballing it.. Sadly I think I have a few extra Bioshock 1&2 keys already.

Overall not a bad bundle but the only game im interested in that I dont already own is Bioshock Infinite So it will have to be a pass for me. Now if they add borderlands 2 GOTY then I might be interested.

Overall not a bad bundle but the only game im interested in that I dont already own is Bioshock Infinite So it will have to be a pass for me. Now if they add borderlands 2 GOTY then I might be interested.

If they did that, it would not longer be a maybe for me :D

yeah they are per game and humble bundle allows you to create a gift link for the ones you want to gift

yeah they are per game and humble bundle allows you to create a gift link for the ones you want to gift

Im glad they went back to this. One of the things that turn me off from buying bundles like this are the clutter they add to my Steam. Its nice being able to add only the games you want and give the others to friends.

They added Xcom complete pack, looks like all the old games. As someone who put about 15 hours into enemy unknown before moving onto something else... Which of these is best to play?

I will be giving away my Xcom Complete pack. I have it already although have never played it.

If i already bc infinite can i send the extra copy to my gf after i pay the $20 donation?

If anyone has any xcom games spare I could trade them for other spare bundle games I have. I would jump to get the whole bundle myself but money is rare lately.

dark12, you would have to do a gift key... click on the little present box thing to the right of bioshock infinite key box to create link to share with gf.

Xcom EU was a pretty dissapointing game, earlier ones were much better but obviously quite old now.

Back