hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

Ugh...don't think I got one because I didn't have a fucking phone number in my shipping address...so retarded

I did have a phone # and it still said that , assholes call me all the time

16GB sold out.

I got the 32GB on the eBay.ca site which was flawless (no lag whatsoever).

I managed to get through and get one with this. I kept trying even after it saying there were none available. I got the receipt from Paypal, I guess we'll see if I actually get it or not.

Oh well, I'm done...good luck if any of you got one. Screw you ebay/paypal.

If only you guys had commented about ebay.ca before the sale began... but oh well, thanks anyway. I'll have to keep that in mind for the next time a firesale happens on eBay.

got all the way to paypal. paid, went back to ebay after paying and said item was not available, thats some pretty shitty setup they had there ya know.

Why are we still buying these?

Because for $120-$170 they're a fine deal? Then there's the Android development. Show me a similar 32GB tablet for $150 + tax (or shipping) if you would, please.

Cant wait to see how much people start trying to rip others off in the FS/FT forums =D

WTF!?!?!?!? I checked out through paypal and then they dumped me back into eBay but told me that my cart is now empty...Checked my PayPal...wasn't charged...this has been a colossal waste of time...

yeah it was a crapshoot. Was posted on slickdeals, then engadget, yahoo, I sthink uatoday and some other webites. Probably a few thousand tried to get one at the same time

MAN.

I was kinda freaking out and I thought I got one...
I bet God's laughing at me now <.<

Was gonna post an image, but how to resize?

I managed to get through and get one with this. I kept trying even after it saying there were none available. I got the receipt from Paypal, I guess we'll see if I actually get it or not.

Just worked for me too! Got the receipt and everything for a 32 GB.

Now I'm just waiting for the apology e-mail to say it's been backordered or they over-sold them, heh.

I was pretty damn close to pulling the trigger on the 16GB model. Glad that I checked to see if it was Tegra 2 or Snapdragon before I bought it...for 90% of users out there this isn't a big deal but for me it is. Only reason I backed out is that I want a tablet for watching bluray rips and I've got my doubts a snapdragon will satisfy me (same with the 4:3 screen instead of 16:9 or 16:10)

Biggest BS!! I can sit there and watch the count sold go up and yet i couldn't complete either one of the 2 times I was trying to pay for mine. I would have rather they just kept giving them to retailers to sell in packages or as add ons with laptops. Oh well, on to the next deal.

been hitting refresh since 5:55 -- got a 32GB thru the ebay.ca site -- went thru the paypal stuff got my reciept -- $181.86 delivered.

Personally I only wanted the 16GB model but those seemed to vanish instantly. I'm half expecting an email in a day or two saying "sorry we took your money but don't actually have any more units left"

we will see.

Update -- they actually did charge my credit card for the price so here is hoping. Oh and for $20 dollars shipping that shit better be sent OVERNIGHT

ebay sucks i confirm my purchise like 4 times and it says item not foun d

Looks like its back to finding cheap ($250) Tegra2 tablets for me....Toshiba Thrive is $300 at BB right now.....also, those of you who don't want to deal with Ebay's BS, may want to check out the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced...it's got Ice Cream Sandwich and it's GPU(Mali-400...same one in the Galaxy S II) annihilates the one in the TouchPad

I haven't even been able to find a good deal on the Novo 7 advanced. Sold out at Merimobiles and everyone seems to have the basic.

Dude you have been spouting that there sold out, but we can see the sold count still climbimg.. so STFU

The link for the 16GBs wasn't available on HPs eBay website at 6:02. I'm sorry that I correctly interpreted that no one was getting a 16GB model after seeing that.

Thanks...cant stand people around here spouting stupid shit out of their mouths without knowing jack shit.
Apparently I was able to interpret that the lack of the item on HP's homepage at 6:02 meant no one else was getting one. You and your douchebag 14 year old friends need to calm down and get out of the house every once in a while.

That blows, I got all the way logged into paypal multiple times but when I clicked the final submit button to pay it would say item is not in your cart. This was even well before they were sold out.

WTF!?!?!?!? I checked out through paypal and then they dumped me back into eBay but told me that my cart is now empty...Checked my PayPal...wasn't charged...this has been a colossal waste of time...

Same, I honestly think that if EBAY would not had required me to have a FREAKIN phone number on file for the FIRST time in 6 years I would have had one.

Got a 32. Did anyone find the accessory bundle?

nah -- I was kinda miffed about having to spend 180 vs my anticipated 130. I don't need this by any stretch but for that cheap of a price and android being developed for it... kinda had to.

I felt I was lucky to get to a paypal checkout screen and confirm payment and actually see it hit my bank account.

The only thing I'm interested in is getting a sleeve/cover for it in the future for cheap.

Back