hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

My wife decided for the first Sunday night in forever that she wanted to go out for dinner.

So, I figured I'd just buy via my phone. Got on the 32 GB at 6:00 and ordered 2... went to pay...

Got the great messages:
Log on to a computer to pay for this.

And now they are gone.

@weuntouchable

Are you going to continue to sit here and look like an ass calling everyone 14 y/o's? there were some left after 6:02. Once again I say, you had no idea wtf you were talking about. Why don't you go take a nap or something seeing how your so much the elder to us all. I'm sorry we got your blood pressure up so high for being wrong.

Have a good night grandpa.:eek:

Anyone still getting any? I'm thinking it is dead, the items sold has stopped increasing, however, you get the same inventory errors if you attempt to purchase other random products from the HP eBay store.

@weuntouchable

Are you going to continue to sit here and look like an ass calling everyone 14 y/o's? there were some left after 6:02. Once again I say, you had no idea wtf you were talking about. Why don't you go take a nap or something seeing how your so much the elder to us all. I'm sorry we got your blood pressure up so high for being wrong.

Have a good night grandpa.:eek:

You show me one person who got a 16GB model after 6:02pm and I'll shut up. Until then I think I have every right to make the comments I made. You decided that you know better what I saw then I did and decided to comment. I'm sorry you didn't get a touchpad, please take your aggression out on someone else because I'm done talking to you.

You show me one person who got a 16GB model after 6:02pm and I'll shut up. Until then I think I have every right to make the comments I made. You decided that you know better what I saw then I did and decided to comment. I'm sorry you didn't get a touchpad, please take your aggression out on someone else because I'm done talking to you.

You sound like the only angry one grandpa. You had to show you maturity level with your lame put downs. Odds are I'm old enough to be your senior. Kind of funny you had numerous people tell you to stfu, was fun to see you get so spun up though so that kind of made this whole experience worth it. Was so odd that there were only at 171 of over 2k sold at 6:05 CST and the count kept rising though.

I told you to stop talking because as I've said again you had no idea. You show me an HP rep. that tells me they were sold out at that time and ill say im wrong. See how that works? Just dont talk when you dont know what your speaking of, when you assume things...well...we know how that saying go's.

Whatever lets you sleep at night though buddy. Dont get your pacemaker all wound up now either..

I was on ebay at 6, and after 20 mins I finally got through and made my purchase on a 32gb one. When I got done with paypal and back to ebay, I went to My Ebay and there was no record of the transaction. Then I went and logged back in to paypal, and same story. Don't understand how I can go through the whole transaction process and neither site have a record of it.

So - are you guys seeing the page and nothing happens when you click buy it now?

So - are you guys seeing the page and nothing happens when you click buy it now?

yea but the "sold" is stuck at like 2726 so Im pretty sure there done. Still trying though for the heck of it.

LOL I love how the loader for this ebay page just spins and spins...

NVM. 32gb for $150, and $20 shipping? Not worth it IMO

read the thread.. at 6:03 it was posted that the sold showed 106.. That number continued to climb for about 10 miniutes before they capped out at 2316.. So they were not gone at 6:02..

I didn't even take time out of my day to try and get one. It's a lost cause

Looks like no one wants to pay an extra 50+ for the 32gb they are still sitting on ebay.

Obviously people do care.. Otherwise this wouldn't be an ongoing topic of discussion since 3 pages ago.

I'm talking about your little spat. You are having your own little discussion which no one else cares about arguing about absolutely nothing either of you can prove.

We're still here because the rest of us are discussing our experiences with the ordering process.

Obviously people do care.. Otherwise this wouldn't be an ongoing topic of discussion since 3 pages ago.

Dont worry about it man. The other dude was an idiot. Everyone knew he didnt know what he was talking about.

Ive been trying to pick up a 32 but hasnt worked yet. So I dunno if there any left or not.

The sale is over now so it none of it matter's anyways now.

What does matter is I need a touchpad for my wife and dont have one. :D

I'm talking about your little spat. You are having your own little discussion which no one else cares about arguing about absolutely nothing either of you can prove.

We're still here because the rest of us are discussing our experiences with the ordering process.

I would respond with what I think, but then I would get a PM from a mod about another infraction so I will simply ignore you & continue discussing the ordering or lack there of experience as I have been..

Where are those? I sure don't see any 32GB's on ebay for ~$200, used/new/refurb/auction ending in 6 days...etc.

go to page 6 of this thread and click those links, there still listed. Also still listed on hp's store.

EDIT: got one loaded into card, went to proceed and then it said item was no longer available.

EDIT2: HOLY CRAP did anyone notice how big of a hit HP's feedback took on this LOL.

I would respond with what I think, but then I would get a PM from a mod about another infraction so I will simply ignore you & continue discussing the ordering or lack there of experience as I have been..

Hmm, if you are racking up PMs from Mods about infractions, perhaps the common denominator is yourself and your argumentative nature.

go to page 6 of this thread and click those links, there still listed. Also still listed on hp's store.

EDIT: got one loaded into card, went to proceed and then it said item was no longer available.

EDIT2: HOLY CRAP did anyone notice how big of a hit HP's feedback took on this LOL.

Thanks, will look at those. The feedback is indeed hilarious.

Hmm, if you are racking up PMs from Mods about infractions, perhaps the common denominator is yourself and your argumentative nature.

Thanks, will look at those. The feedback is indeed hilarious.

Meh, good luck. There still listed but when I click anything for them now it doesn't do anything what so-ever.

EDIT: Looks like there all being taken down now.

You are correct.. I am augmentative.. Especially when I can scroll back through the pages & look at the numbers since I posted them.. & Since the posts have not been edited hence no last edited tag I must be right & you must be telling people to stop talking about the only remaining topic to discuss in this thread.

You are correct.. I am augmentative.. Especially when I can scroll back through the pages & look at the numbers since I posted them.. & Since the posts have not been edited hence no last edited tag I must be right & you must be telling people to stop talking about the only remaining topic to discuss in this thread.

What exactly is the matter with you? :confused:

Dont worry about it man. The other dude was an idiot. Everyone knew he didnt know what he was talking about.

Ive been trying to pick up a 32 but hasnt worked yet. So I dunno if there any left or not.

The sale is over now so it none of it matter's anyways now.

What does matter is I need a touchpad for my wife and dont have one. :D

In a day or two there will be a ton of refurbished ones on sale on ebay... :rolleyes:

I bought a new sealed 32 GB on ebay free shipping for $270 at the end of November. Amazon has a new one listed for $278 fs. So, about $100 more than the refurbs but it's new and available.

I tried for a 32 GB refurb for my other daughter but it never took my payment any of the 5 or 6 times I got that far.

In a day or two there will be a ton of refurbished ones on sale on ebay... :rolleyes:

I bought a new sealed 32 GB on ebay free shipping for $270 at the end of November. Amazon has a new one listed for $278 fs. So, about $100 more than the refurbs but it's new and available.

I tried for a 32 GB refurb for my other daughter but it never took my payment any of the 5 or 6 times I got that far.

Same. I was mostly trying for gifts. I got my own 32GB from the first fire sale luckily.

yeah almost all the feedback seems to be people bitching about the $19 shipping fee.

poor poor people....give me your tablet and ill pay you a $40 shipping fee

why is there a troll in this thread? what is there to even flame?

yeah almost all the feedback seems to be people bitching about the $19 shipping fee.

poor poor people....give me your tablet and ill pay you a $40 shipping fee

Well, had I got one, I would have been irritated about the $19 shipping because it is obviously an attempt to up the $$ they are getting from these, but it would have stopped at that. Certainly wouldn't have bothered to post negative feedback. Some of those ratings are even people disappointed it wasn't free shipping.

Holy Hell.. Idiots bitching about the shipping should have there orders cancelled.. Not like the 19 dollars shipping was a secret..

Seriously I would cancel the orders of everyone who left a negative for the shipping or slow servers if I was HP. Then I would do an interview with Engadget or whoever else would listen about ungrateful pricks looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I would still like to know what happened to the charging dock, keyboard and case. Maybe it'll be listed tomorrow since that was "supposed" to be when the general public listings started? (IIRC) Not the end of the world, but still... ;)

Holy Hell.. Idiots bitching about the shipping should have there orders cancelled.. Not like the 19 dollars shipping was a secret..

Seriously I would cancel the orders of everyone who left a negative for the shipping or slow servers if I was HP. Then I would do an interview with Engadget or whoever else would listen about ungrateful pricks looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Stop being a BABY

I was looking through HP's feedback. I enjoy the guy who wrote at 6:50PM ET "The worst deal" after he bought the TP for $499.99 before the deal went live :D

I would still like to know what happened to the charging dock, keyboard and case. Maybe it'll be listed tomorrow since that was "supposed" to be when the general public listings started? (IIRC) Not the end of the world, but still... ;)

Just FYI, I bought a dock, case and extra charger via amazon np.

I am sick and tired, up to my ears, with these self righteous, ignant people. Remind me of the 99% OWS protesters.

Oh no, you couldn't get the deal on time? Yeah it's all HPs/Ebay's fault.

To those of you complaining about $19 shipping? Grow up. You're getting a tablet that MSRPs for $400-500 for just $100 to $150.

It's a sad, sad, society we live in these days. America is really staring right into the precipice at this point of total moral collapse.

I am sick and tired, up to my ears, with these self righteous, ignant people. Remind me of the 99% OWS protesters.

To those of you complaining about $19 shipping? Grow up. You're getting a tablet that MSRPs for $400-500 for just $100 to $150.

It's a sad, sad, society we live in these days. America is really staring right into the precipice at this point of total moral collapse.

Voice of the internet right here.

We live in a consumer society. 'Nuff said. You gotta expect this type of thing.

Back