How many badges do you have?

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
Ok, so maybe I do have split personalities. Maybe it's best if I just don't use them.












last one shared w/ oldbenwa
 
Mary, WTF? lol. Why do you have so many names?
 
Two.... one F@H, and one UD....


Keep on Folding!!

 
Dos

1326
119
 
Just two for me. We didn't have these for the first FAH or for Genome.

 
AtomicMoose said:

Disk Operating System? What does that have to do with folding badges? :p

Just the one for me. It would be two if they had had them in the old Genome@Home days. What can I say, I'm a stats whore and I like to have everything going for one project at a time.

 
marty9876 said:
Ok, so maybe I do have split personalities. Maybe it's best if I just don't use them.












last one shared w/ oldbenwa

Way too much time on your hands :) and probably WAY to many computers at your folding disposal (but that really isnt too bad :p )
 
Back
Top