[HOT] Pre-purchase Bioshock 2 for $44.99 on Steam & Get Bioshock 1 FREE

i'd be in for a group buy and I am looking for partners for the four pack @$134.97.

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting in on this deal. I can buy (Heat under Roberty) or I'll join someone else that wants to buy as long as they have Heat. PM me or email me at the email address on my Heatware account.

I'm interested in getting in on this deal. I can buy (Heat under Roberty) or I'll join someone else that wants to buy as long as they have Heat. PM me or email me at the email address on my Heatware account.

You have pm.

im in for a group buy. heat under cougarsoccer. let me know who i have to send a pm to. will be online most of the night

Still looking for a copy if anyone else is up for it.

Got Cougarsoccer taken care of and sent Bioshock 2 to iGrooCk and waiting to hear back about Bioshock 1 from him.

Sorry about that Sphere. A friend of mine just called right before I got your PM and said he wanted the last copy.

Mine is completed. Cougarsoccer, iGrooCk, and Catfish 449 all taken care of except Catfish449 (buddy of mine) and my copies of Bioshock 1 still aren't showing up yet for some reason. I restarted Steam a couple of times but no luck so far. Maybe it just takes awhile. :confused:

Edit: I just saw IRSmurf's post about the 3rd and 4th copies of Bioshock 1 not showing up until the next day. That'll work.

Last edited:
Is there anyone interested to join me for a group buy?
Edit: Sphere is in.
Anyone else?

Last edited:
To godsfshrmn and Sphere: PM sent.
I will be able to buy the 4-pack later this evening.

To those that buy the 4 pack and the 3rd and 4th Bioshock 1 isn't showing up do this: Restart Steam and then click "Games" at the top left corner in Steam (not the My Games tab) and then choose "Manage gifts and guess passes" and it should show up. I expected it to show up in My Games and it doesn't work like that. :D

If anyone has a spare copy of bioshock 1 please send me a PM :)

I'll suck yo e-dong, yo

I can make the 4-pack purchase if three other people are willing to take the other pairs of 1 and 2 (provided no one else wants to be the buyer) and PM me about it. Since I only got 1 PM about this and that one doesn't seem to be going anywhere..

Heat is under nac300 but I also have significant supplementary feedback on another forum upon request.

I can make the 4-pack purchase if three other people are willing to take the other pairs of 1 and 2 (provided no one else wants to be the buyer) and PM me about it. Since I only got 1 PM about this and that one doesn't seem to be going anywhere..

Heat is under nac300 but I also have significant supplementary feedback on another forum upon request.

YGPM

ygpm

Back