[HOT] Pre-purchase Bioshock 2 for $44.99 on Steam & Get Bioshock 1 FREE

I would like to start another group buy. This is not my first group buy:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1034892839#post1034892839

If I can find 3 others on [H], we will exchange Steam IDs and PayPal email addresses (PAYPAL ONLY - $35 per buyer), and I will make the purchase. I will give each buyer Bioshock 2 and Bioshock 1.

If someone is already making a group buy, I would like to jump in. Please know that I want both Bioshock 1 and 2. I will not pay extra for Bioshock 1.

Note: My group buy fell through with [H]'s "Slim Charles" He hasn't responded to PMs regarding our group buy in twenty four hours. I gave him twelve hours notice, and I am now withdrawling from his group buy. No one sent him money and he didn't make the buy, so it's no big deal.

UPDATE: Group buy has been made. More details here: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035214726&postcount=73

Last edited:
Anyone generous enough to gift me a Bioshock 1 copy? Fantastic heat feedback awaits you!

Anyone generous enough to gift me a Bioshock 1 copy? Fantastic heat feedback awaits you!
I already told grendel19. He'll be back later on, but it seems things aren't going as smooth as we hoped.

I'm 100% sure steam just changed the description on us. It was up to 15 PC's for securom and bioshock 1 was 4 free copies. Now it's saying that one of the 4 copies is to you and 3 to your friends, meaning no extra copy of Bioshock 1. He said he's going to contact steam. We'll see where this goes.

OK guys, sorry for the delay. I sent you PMs but just in case, all Bioshock 1 gifts have been sent. I did receive 4 after all, it was just not refreshed. First time I've gifted on Steam.

@krylon, going to PM you regarding my last Bioshock gift.

I would like to start another group buy. This is not my first group buy:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1034892839#post1034892839

If I can find 3 others on [H], we will exchange Steam IDs and PayPal email addresses (PAYPAL ONLY - $35 per buyer), and I will make the purchase. I will give each buyer Bioshock 2 and Bioshock 1.

If someone is already making a group buy, I would like to jump in. Please know that I want both Bioshock 1 and 2. I will not pay extra for Bioshock 1.

Note: My group buy fell through with [H]'s "Slim Charles" He hasn't responded to PMs regarding our group buy in twenty four hours. I gave him twelve hours notice, and I am now withdrawling from his group buy. No one sent him money and he didn't make the buy, so it's no big deal.

I'm in for group buy if you still haven't enough people yet; don't need bioshock 1; heat/ebay: g1tigi. ygpm.

+1 Thanks. For some reason it still not showing up under my games though. I tried logging out and back in, still nothing. Maybe it takes a while ... Anyone else get it?

EDIT: Scratch that, it was emailed to me, but didn't show up in steam. Weird. Thanks again. Now to get everyone else theirs :D

i'm up for a group buy. I can host it, i'll be purchasing with my credit card though since I don't have atleast $33.75 for myself in my paypal.

No, i'll be taking paypal payments, preferably gift payments to avoid fees for all of us.

What I meant was I need to buy the pack with my credit card after I receive 3 paypal payments and since i'm the 4th, I don't have funds in my paypal or checkings account right now and I just want to get the game now so i'll be using my credit card :D

I'm ready. send me a pm and I'll get a message to know everyone else is ready

PM's replied to and accepted for g1tigi and georgexi

I'm looking for one more buyer. I will post here as soon as I have found one.

My group buy:
IRSmurf (BOUGHT GROUP BUY)
Extra-Titanian (PAID AND GIFTED)
georgexi (PAID AND GIFTED)
g1tigi (AWAITING RESPONSE)

I'm buying now. You'll receive the gift once you A) Add me to your friends list and B) Send payment.

I have sent both my steam account email address and paypal email address to each of you.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm out. Got a closer group of buddies to go for it. Good thing too as I'm not even a heatwave member

well I think I was just ripped off from someone on the Steam forums while trying to do the 4 pack. I paid him 45 minutes ago and nothing plus he logged out about 30 minutes ago. not looking very good.

well I think I was just ripped off from someone on the Steam forums while trying to do the 4 pack. I paid him 45 minutes ago and nothing plus he logged out about 30 minutes ago. not looking very good.

Hopefully he just went to sleep. Good luck!

Hopefully he just went to sleep. Good luck!
well he said he had purchased it and that it should be on the way and then he was gone. its looking like I was ripped off for sure because I have nothing in my email showing the gift from him. also I would never log off without confirming that someone had the product they just sent me money for.

Steam forums have a lot of interesting characters there. Those forums don't even have a proper FS section. This is probably useless info, but it's pretty much why I don't deal with any type of trading with anybody there, unless they're from here or any other reputable trading forum.

Steam forums have a lot of interesting characters there. Those forums don't even have a proper FS section. This is probably useless info, but it's pretty much why I don't deal with any type of trading with anybody there, unless they're from here or any other reputable trading forum.
yeah I was pretty stupid to deal with someone with just a few posts and a 2 month membership on there. there is already one person that just got banned for doing what it looks like this guy has done to me. I dont see how banning him will help me though. I also sent him money as a gift which was probably not the brightest thing to do. hopefully I can still do a dispute with paypal if this guy doesnt follow through.

Back