HOT!!! Humble Codemasters Bundle!

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Insanely HOT deal at the Humble Bundle main site - It's the Codemasters bundle!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Tier 1 (as little as $1 IIRC):

GRID 2 + Drift Pack DLC
DiRT Showdown
Overlord
Operation Flashpoint Complete Edition
Hospital Tycoon
Colin McRae Rally

Tier 2 (Beat the average, currently $5.44):

GRID Autosport + Road & Track Car Pack
Overlord II
Overlord 'Raising Hell' expansion
GRID 2 Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack
PLUS MORE GAMES COMING SOON!

Tier 3 ($15 or more):

GRID Autosport Season Pass
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
GRID 2: All In DLC Pack

You also get Humble Store coupons for 25% off Overlord: Fellowship of Evil and DiRT Rally with Tier 2 or 3...

Thank OP...definitely on the HOT! scale...:).

Best,

Liquid Cool

Fantastic deal, thanks for posting. I've been eyeing GRID Autosport for a while. The rest is just a bonus.

I ended up biting too because of GRID Autosport. The game and season pass are worth more than $15 alone IMO.

Fuck Codemasters...still have not forgiven them for what they did to the Operation Flashpoint name.

Thanks for the post. I don't own any of these games and I'm building my Steam library so this adds a lot for cheap.

Picked up the full pack and the missing content for the grid games on the steam sale.

Got the full pack even though I already had a couple of the games.

For Grid 2, there is also a free Destruction Derby DLC on Steam.

Fuck Codemasters...still have not forgiven them for what they did to the Operation Flashpoint name.

Forget about Operation Flashpoint...I'm more pissed that they turned GRID 2 into a straight arcade game with NO simulation aspect what so ever (seriously, why would anyone do this???) and then came out with GRID Autosport which had the worst handling of any sim/simcade game I've ever played along with ZERO sense of speed. Could honestly take a corner at 75MPH and you'd think I was going 20MPH.

Yeah, their racing games have become a bit shit. DIRT 3 was OK though...they've all been decent except for the Gymkhana crap they tried to force us to do.

But yeah, anyone and everyone, if you're expecting GRID 2 to be more of the first you have been warned...even Need for Speed has a more realistic handling model. It's seriously a straight arcade/casual racer.

I wish they would bring the original Colin McRae DiRT back to Steam... LOVE that game. Doing rally races in a freaking semi truck? Hell yeah.

I never played any of the GRID sequels, but I do remember trying out the original and thinking it played a lot like Forza Motorsport.... I could be thinking of another game though (maybe NFS: Shift?).

Oh well, I thought the bundle was a great deal. For $5 and change I don't see a lot people could find to complain about....

Forget about Operation Flashpoint...I'm more pissed that they turned GRID 2 into a straight arcade game with NO simulation aspect what so ever (seriously, why would anyone do this???) and then came out with GRID Autosport which had the worst handling of any sim/simcade game I've ever played along with ZERO sense of speed. Could honestly take a corner at 75MPH and you'd think I was going 20MPH.

Yeah, their racing games have become a bit shit. DIRT 3 was OK though...they've all been decent except for the Gymkhana crap they tried to force us to do.

But yeah, anyone and everyone, if you're expecting GRID 2 to be more of the first you have been warned...even Need for Speed has a more realistic handling model. It's seriously a straight arcade/casual racer.

I felt like Grid Autosport handled more like Grid1. I didn't think it was a bad game?

4 new keys and hell they gave one that already comes with our purchase. Way to go Humble Bundle.
The Grid Autosport Drag Pack is part of the Season Pass.

4 new keys and hell they gave one that already comes with our purchase. Way to go Humble Bundle.
The Grid Autosport Drag Pack is part of the Season Pass.

Thats for those who only paid to average

Back