HOT: Every GTA game evarrrrr $10

This is for GFWL and not Steam, yeah? :(

[edit]

I ask because up top it says "Third party DRM: Steam" and off to the side it states: Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club

MavericK

Zero Cool
It does require Steam, as stated on the site. It probably also uses GFWL.

nerdydesi

[H]ard|Gawd
All PC versions of GTA4 and their expansions use GFWL, unfortunately. :(

Andhar

Console Gamerz Rulez
mine activated on steam, I'm at work so i didnt install it yet tho

-Kap-

Weaksauce
The bundle does indeed include GTA 1 and 2.

I wish I would have read the fine print regarding GFWL before grabbing this yesterday, though. I guess I'll give Xliveless a shot when I get around to GTA IV :)

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
Wonder why Steam pulled 1 and 2? I got the Bundle that included 1 and 2 back in the day.

FishHead

Gawd
Is GTA4 worth the $10?

I played it at a buddies house ages ago and it seemed like a boring rehash of all the previous games.

buschman31

2[H]4U
GTA and GTAII is activated in the bundle to your steam acct. I just bought the bundle and both along with III and IV, san andreas and vice city are activated to your steam acct.

cyclone3d

[H]F Junkie
Is GTA4 worth the $10?

I played it at a buddies house ages ago and it seemed like a boring rehash of all the previous games.
GTA IV does hav a decent story line. There aren't tanks like there are in III, but you can fly a helicopter with guns and missles if I remeber correctly.

Plenty of play time and a bit of replayability.

I got the Stram bundle quite a while back and have played through IV probably 3 times.