HOT: Every GTA game evarrrrr $10

This is for GFWL and not Steam, yeah? :(

[edit]

I ask because up top it says "Third party DRM: Steam" and off to the side it states: Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club

It does require Steam, as stated on the site. It probably also uses GFWL.

All PC versions of GTA4 and their expansions use GFWL, unfortunately. :(

mine activated on steam, I'm at work so i didnt install it yet tho

Bundle doesn't have GTA 1 or 2.

Yeah it does, I didn't think so either but they are available when you activate it.
gta_zpsf5c4b74c.jpg

Last edited:
The bundle does indeed include GTA 1 and 2.

I wish I would have read the fine print regarding GFWL before grabbing this yesterday, though. I guess I'll give Xliveless a shot when I get around to GTA IV :)

Wonder why Steam pulled 1 and 2? I got the Bundle that included 1 and 2 back in the day.

Is GTA4 worth the $10?

I played it at a buddies house ages ago and it seemed like a boring rehash of all the previous games.

GTA and GTAII is activated in the bundle to your steam acct. I just bought the bundle and both along with III and IV, san andreas and vice city are activated to your steam acct.

Is GTA4 worth the $10?

I played it at a buddies house ages ago and it seemed like a boring rehash of all the previous games.

GTA IV does hav a decent story line. There aren't tanks like there are in III, but you can fly a helicopter with guns and missles if I remeber correctly.

Plenty of play time and a bit of replayability.

I got the Stram bundle quite a while back and have played through IV probably 3 times.

Back